Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from US$588.13
from US$251.46
from US$174.09
More Info
All reviews tasmanian devils anti venom galapagos tortoise various animals school holidays picnic lunch keeper talks alligator feeding kids and adults on display great place to visit reptiles elvis enclosures ranger exhibits milking
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 February 2019

Our 6th trip to Australia from the UK and this is a must do trip. This wildlife park is a joy! Kangaroos roaming free, Hugo the tortoise (he really is huge!) also comes out for a walk and there are talks all day on every different species which are both informative and funny. A great day out irrespective of how old you are. So good we are going back again tomorrow!

Reviewed 25 February 2019 via mobile

We had so much fun, the animal talks were very interesting and loved getting to touch the animals. The kids park is amazing!! My husband and I even went on it with our son. You can take your own food and cook a BBQ. We bought our lunch, it was expensive and they only sell a couple of different items: sausage roll, pie, sandwiches, hot chips and hot dog. They had a special of the day which was loaded fries with chicken, cheese and aioli and it was yum!! The cafe is only open a short time so make sure you grab lunch before it closes.

Reviewed 23 February 2019

We have been to many wildlife parks etc during the last few weeks so we were hesitant to go to another but thought we'd give it a try. We really enjoyed our time here and had we not been heading to the Blue Mountains we would have stayed longer for sure. The staff are really friendly and informative and the park is in a lovely setting. I'd highly recommend a visit although probably better to avoid going on a weekend if possible as it was quite busy on the day we went (Sunday).

1  Thank themurrayfamily
Reviewed 19 February 2019

My family & I have just returned from our first trip to Australia & whilst there we visited the Reptile Park. This park is great for both kids & adults. The kangaroos are roaming casually around the park , visitors are able to get up close & personal with their selfie shots. Peacocks also casually strutting around. There is a schedule of feeding times for the different animals which are a very educational. Also meet Elvia- their oldest crocodile in his own area which looks similar to some 5 star pools I’ve swam in on my travels. This is a great day out & a must if if have time in Sydney. Well done to the staff working here for sharing their knowledge with us all.

Reviewed 15 February 2019 via mobile

I love when we get to host friends and family from the UK as we get to explore our own back yard. We loved our visit to the Reptile Park today. It’s awesome to get up close and personal with the animals which doesn’t often happen at most other parks. Many thanks to the staff for their enjoyable, informative talks. I know our visitors are going home with some really special memories.

1  Thank C5990WMmichellew