Galaxy Motel(Gosford)
US$105
US$102
Waterview Gosford Motor Inn(Gosford)(Great Value!)
US$93
  • Pool
Gosford Palms Motor Inn(Gosford)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$76
The Willows(Gosford)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsno liftnext doorcontinental breakfastroom was cleanrace trackbathroom floorcentral coastrooms are smallnight stayvending machineshower curtainyogurtconvenient locationlong driveexcellent valuethe staff were friendly and helpfulacross the road
Reviewed 24 January 2018

Overnight stay to visit sister in hospital resulted in us just picking nearest motel with possibility of room being large enough for my stroke survivor husband to manage.
Man on reception offered us a fully accessible room, larger than others on ground floor at no extra charge. Excellent room. Great bathroom and room for 3 people. Clean, comfortable bed and even though its next to Maccas, was very quiet overnight. Breakfast, although basic, was available if needed.

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Stayed only one night but the room was very clean and the bed really comfortable. The staff were friendly and helpful. Would recommend Ibis Budget Gosford for a great budget stay. The only thing I coulstsuggets would be a jug of water in the fridge for the hot nights.

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 22 January 2018

I stayed overnight at this motel as I wanted to watch a performance and see family. The motel itself is housed in a boxy building and is located directly behind a McDonalds.

My room was spotlessly clean, the bed super comfortable and on a very hot day, I arrived to find the air conditioner was on and my room was lovely and cool.

Check in was very quick and staff delightful. At reception there are several vending machines where you can buy everything from breakfast, snacks, lunch and dinner with boxes that you can microwave on site. Didn't try the breakfast, lunch or dinner boxes, but purchased drinks and snacks from the vending machine. Prices very reasonable.

There are no toiletries supplied (no shampoo, conditioner or moisturizer), but small soap bars are supplied. I didn't realise the budget Ibis brand doesn't supply these things, but I will be prepared on my next visit.

The bathroom is super small and the shower water gets all over the floor, so I had to use a spare towel to dry the floor after my shower. There is no shelf in the shower area to place bottles of shampoo or anything else, which is inconvenient.

I enjoyed my stay at this budget motel and will definitely be booking again when visiting Gosford. So well located to everything and the staff are wonderful.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Close to restaurant “ McDonalds “ Racetrack, and water. Rooms are well presented and comfortable for price. Only gripe! Shower/toilet is annoying that floor gets wet. And one has to stand in the room to dry off and get dressed. Would have been better with a step in shower to keep more floor dry.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 December 2017

Although an Ibis Budget property the hotel more than met our expectations being conveniently situated to dining, shopping and other facilities. The continental breakfast special was an exceptional offer and fuelled us for a long drive that day.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank gstutsel