Lowest prices for your stay
US$112
US$91
View deal
Hotels.com
US$112
US$91
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$91
Expedia.comUS$112
eDreamsUS$91
All reviews huskisson beach great location across the road bayview room restaurants and cafes the main street rooms are clean bed was comfortable good size the pub jervis bay short stay would stay again south coast balcony park john
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 April 2021

The location is excellent. Service is a bit weird because although there are often people in reception it is permanently closed and the use staff from their Sandbar restaurant to help you check in at their "24-hour kiosk" which is basically a panel in front of reception with holes to take keys from as you check in and a separate hole to drop keys into when you leave.
We paid for a room with a view of the ocean, which means you see Jervis Bay through a lot of trees but the sunrise is still exiting and you can get dressed and go out across Hawke St. before sunrise and get a clear view depending on clouds. All amenities are provided and everything in our room worked. The internet was so slow that if you could connect you couldn't watch any video on the news without lengthy buffering. Some websites do not work at such low speeds like ANZ bank.

Date of stay: April 2021
2  Thank jmeem42016
Reviewed 14 March 2021

I list this place as 'luxury' from what it cost me but it ain't luxury. !! Its a tired old place which has seen better days. I was out the back with stairs to lug my cases. My room looked like something out of the sixties. My key did not work the second time. The guy was helpful and fixed the problem but it was a sign of an old place that would have lots of maintenance issues.
Yes, its close to the beach and the town but in my case a bit too close !! People wandering home after a night out were just outside my window.
Would not recommend especially as this place is very expensive.

Date of stay: February 2021
2  Thank Michael W
Reviewed 18 February 2021

When the phones were diverted to lack of staff and the message was to email instead I did this for a quote. I then replied to book and they said I needed to do this online. I went online and the price quoted to me was not there. This went back and forward to have this email honoured and I asked for the manager. Kevin finally replied with we don’t accept difficult guests. I’m appalled that booking a family holiday was treated with no customer service or goodwill at all but tried to make me feel bad about something that a staff member obviously worded wrong in the email. I would never recommend this place and the service is terrible. I’m so shocked and now thankful I didn’t give them my business. Wow.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank AmyBHopson
Reviewed 10 February 2021

The rooms have been newly renovated, modern and very clean and tidy. It is still a Motel so cars are parked out the front of your rooms but far from a budget, dodge motel you often think of. This accommodation is in a great location and walking distance to the beach, restaurants, cafes and retail stores. Great for a couple or single traveler passing through Jervis Bay or staying for the weekend! There is plenty of parking onsite or out the front on the street. The only fault or compliant would be that the shower did leak a bit and the floor was quite wet once you had finished showering. Also we left 2 items of clothing at Motel by mistake and called to retrieve them and the Motel said nothing was found and there was no follow up or investigation into what happened to our items. At the end of the day it is budget price and I guess you can't complain for what your paying for the stay.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 15 January 2021 via mobile

Without a doubt the best accommodation I use. Incredibly clean with insane beds. I travel more than most, internationally and domestic. Its a home away from home. The restaurant serves owners beef, brilliant.

Date of stay: January 2021