“Authentic italian food - Must try!”
Review of The guild.

The guild.
Ranked #2 of 26 Restaurants in Milton
Price range: US$6 - US$27
Description: The guild is the result of an evolution of a concept store. We begun our business in August 2014 with the Coffee Guild, a Milanese style cafe' with imported espresso machines and various brewing equipment. Our main goal was to be able to expand and mutate towards a fully licensed Italian restaurant. Our mission is "To save you a trip to Italy" with our original Italian food and imported wines, foods and chefs.
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

My partner and I went there for dinner the other night and absolutely loved it. We shared a pizza, the vegetarian ragu penne and a green salad. Everything we ordered tasted wonderful. Someone in the restaurant ordered something sweet and the whole place smelled of freshly baked goodness. Next time we'll save room for dessert!

Reviewed 24 January 2018

I've really loved eating here, a few times now. The pizza is traditional and delicious. The service is good, though it can get a bit busy - the sign of a real success, perhaps! I've loved the breakfast, the salad, the desserts, the coffee ... it's all great. But especially the pizza! (My only complaint is that the online booking service leaves something to be desired. I'd recommend you phone.)

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

What a fantastic little place. My partner and i dined here a year ago and loved the pizza so much that we factored in a stop here on a recent trip back up the coast. It's so good to go back somewhere and have it just as good as you remember it. We were not dissapointed. Pizzas are delicious probably some if not the best pizzas both of us have had. Service is impeccable the owner is a lovely italian man who was out on the floor serving and chatting to customers. You can just tell he has passion for what he does and cares about producing genuinely good food. An authentic italian food experience with inexpensive italian wine by the glass that was delicious. I would definitely continue to come back to this on trips down the coast. Also had a coffee there the next morning and it was a great coffee

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Wonderful Italian cafe/restaurant/bar, with friendly staff, the finest and freshest ingredients used to make the most delicious Italian wood fire pizzas , yummy pastas and the desserts are from family recipes and are simply to die for.
The coffee is the best in the area, made me feel like I was transported to Milano for the night. Bravo The Guild.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Brilliant dining experience - excellent menu with variery and style. The Guild satisfied and impressed this fussy Italian with its modern take on staple Mediterranean dishes. Tagliatelle with scallops and prawns is as good as you will find anywhere. The restaurant has a great ambience and the staff look as good as the food! Can't wait to come back.