“Smoothie not made on cold milk”
Review of Duke & Co. Cafe

Duke & Co. Cafe
Ranked #7 of 26 Restaurants in Milton
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

While coffee was okay, the smoothie my wife had was made on milk that wasn't cold and was therefore very poor. The banana bread was dry also. It was expensive for a coffee shop, had pleasant but very slow service and well below par for even an average priced coffee shop. Would not go back.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

Mum and I had some time to spare and found ourselves wandering the delightful town of Milton today. We stumbled upon Duke & Co. by following the delicious scent of what turned out to be a hamburger being cooked for a fellow patron.

Needless to say, the delicious smell piqued our interest and we found Duke & Co. to be a cosy, friendly and delightful place for lunch. We ordered off the all day breakfast menu - Mum has smash avo mash (HUGE! but well appreciated!) and I had the corn fritters (also with two poached eggs).

I have to say, we both left with full bellys of wholesome cooked from scratch food. Both meals were filling without being overprocessed. Thank you Duke & Co. team - we cannot recommend you highly enough!

A short walk from the hospital, with easy parking behind the cafe.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

I have enjoyed the breakfast and lunch selections on numerous occasions. Fresh local produce is used and always professionally prepared.

Reviewed 7 April 2018

The food here is absolutely delicious and the coffee is just perfection! We grabbed a nice table outside in the sun - perfect sunday morning!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

My husband & I have breakfast here most weekends. Hands down our favourite Milton cafe for breakfast.

The coffe is lovely & ive become a massive fan of their cold drip.

The staff are super friendly & attentive.