Mantra Aqua(Nelson Bay)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$154
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

Port Stephens Motel(Nelson Bay)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$72
Central Motel(Nelson Bay)(Great Value!)
US$82
Admiral Nelson Motor Inn(Nelson Bay)(Great Value!)
US$72
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

US$129
US$98
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

Halifax Holiday Park(Nelson Bay)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$93
  • Beachfront
Beaches Serviced Apartments(Nelson Bay)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$89
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

Martys at Little Beach(Nelson Bay)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$76
Amarna Resort(Nelson Bay)
US$300
US$291
Travelocity
All reviewsloft apartmentgreat clubreasonable locationeggs and toastgreat place to stayspa bathroomstar stayample spacersl clubon site restaurantfly pointnewcastle airportshort walk to the marinalocal rslcomfortable bedsan easy walkground floor unit
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

To be fair, our room was clean ( except the bathroom smelt of sweat) and everything worked, aircon, tv, spa etc
All the units face the back of other units, so for a beautiful area there is no outlook, our tiny balcony looked at someone’s bathroom window as did all the other units that I could see. The pool was said to be heated but was too cold and much much smaller than the photos suggested.
If you don’t plan on spending any down time in the room apart from shower and sleep it would be a good choice because It’s a short walk to the bay, the park, the marina, the club and Nelson Bay shopping and restaurant hub.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Les M, Manager at Nelson Bay Breeze Holiday Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Thank you for your review. I am glad that you found the place clean and everything worked. The pool is deffentitly heated, and is quite large. Yes we are very close to everything. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Last year, I set off mainly north out of Sydney and stayed at many amazing cabins and holiday parks. After sleeping in booked places, it is usually difficult to decide which stay is best for other travelers, but the hotel I visited last month has really changed my experience and is obvious to say that it has been the best stay of my life. Firstly, the price of the almost-5-star stay is totally affordable and the cabins have comfortable beds, couches, a great balcony, TV and a spa bath for relief after experiencing tough adventures. The pool is also amazing and has a great spa and lastly, the breakfast, a typical bacon, egg, and toast. I was gobsmacked with it all and hope to visit again soon. This place must get a 5-star rating because you really get to live like a king for a few days or a week. Everything about this place is AWESOME!!!

Room Tip: Nearly all rooms are the same so it's usually hard to find the best, but save up if you want to stay somewhere for a while!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Thank you very much for great review. I could not have said it better myself. I am glad that you had such a great time and enjoyed your stay so much. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed for three nights. Apartment was tried and could benefit from updating/renovations. Photos online are misleading as apartments are individually owned and vary inside. Good located, close to little beach and a great club for dinner/lunch

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Les M, Manager at Nelson Bay Breeze Holiday Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. The property is currently undergoing a renovation, but it is sometimes hard to get the owners to spend money, I am working on getting them to be all the same. I am glad that you found location to be good.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Very clean and tidy apartments in great location. The Nelson Bay Diggers Club is just around the corner and the beach is a very close walk. Unfortunately the restaurant and bar are closed as there is no leesee at present. The pool is great for relaxing at the end of the day. Very comfortable apartments andclose to everything.

Room Tip: The rooms on the 2nd floor have a water view.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your great review. I am glad that you had a good time and found the apartment to be clean and tidy. Hopefully we will have someone in the restaurant very soon. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

the wifi wasn’t working for a long time, and when it does work you only er 600mb too use which is hardly anything the pool wasn’t heated as advertised and it’s quite a small pool which doesn’t cater to the 40+ rooms that are in the hotel it was so small it was uncomfortable to swim in because there was so many children jumping around you and most likely peeing in the pool. I won’t be coming back

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Unfortunately it is not the sort of review that I like to see. If you had problems with the WIFI, you should have advised us, so that we could have attended to it, noone else had any issuses that I am aware of, 600mb is normally more than enough for most people and we can provide you with more if you require it. The pool is most definitly heated, and people have been swimming all year round, at 200,000 litres I doubt you could call it "quite a small pool", I also think that it is a little unfair on your behalf assuming that, the children were peeing in the pool, we have toilets available so I am sure that, that was not happening. I hope that you find some place more to your liking next time you visit the area.