“Great coffee and tasty food ”
Review of R.coffee

R.coffee
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Picton
Cuisines: Australian
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Whenever I come to Picton, I find myself here for a great coffee and food. The food is tasty, fresh and healthy. I had the Brushwoods Porridge which had roast nuts, brown sugar, apricots and maple syrup. It was delicious and extremely filling as I couldn't finish the rest of it. The service of the staff was wonderful, cannot complain. Will be coming back here again!

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

The coffee was smooth and rich. Friendly staff and yummy food!! All day menu, indoor and outdoor seating options. Everyone eating and drinking around us seemed very happy with their food. People coming in for take away coffees. Served water to doggies too

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

This would have to be the best place in the whole Wollondilly shire for breakfast and coffee. Every meal is outstanding. Just writing about it now has my mouth watering.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

What an embarrassing way to take a friend to lunch. We've all heard of 'smashed avocado', but never of 'shrunken avocado' . When my friend's meal arrived we were shocked - 2 pieces of toasted sourdough, one totally dry and the other sparsely scattered with approximately one-eighth of an avocado and a little tomato - for the exorbitant cost of $14! For a similar price mine wasn't much better - 3 mushrooms, dry toasted sourdough and some strange kale/noodle mixture. Add to this the arrogance of not allowing paying customers to request any change to the menu, and that was our one and only experience of this 'faux trendy' café. Picton deserves better! Happy dining - if you've nothing better to do with your time and money!