“What a surprise! ”

R.coffee
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Picton
Cuisines: Australian
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Driving through Picton and decided to have lunch and decided on R.coffee and was not disappointed. Roasted chicken sandwich, a bacon egg roll and I had the pumpkin soup and we loved it. Fresh large servings and was beautifully presented!
We will be back :)

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Whenever I come to Picton, I find myself here for a great coffee and food. The food is tasty, fresh and healthy. I had the Brushwoods Porridge which had roast nuts, brown sugar, apricots and maple syrup. It was delicious and extremely filling as I couldn't finish the rest of it. The service of the staff was wonderful, cannot complain. Will be coming back here again!

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

The coffee was smooth and rich. Friendly staff and yummy food!! All day menu, indoor and outdoor seating options. Everyone eating and drinking around us seemed very happy with their food. People coming in for take away coffees. Served water to doggies too

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

This would have to be the best place in the whole Wollondilly shire for breakfast and coffee. Every meal is outstanding. Just writing about it now has my mouth watering.