“Best pumpkin soup ”

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Best pumpkin soup I have ever had and that's high praise, let down asked for toasted ham , cheese and tomato sandwich, came as open bun with sprouts ? Free trade kola had a nice taste

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Charming old world cafe that has a great selection of good wholesome food. The barramundi & salad was awesome with a generous serve of a particularly good house made tartare sauce. Their home made chai tea was among the best I've had. Service was good once I moved back inside and always friendly & helpful.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

My adult daughter and I met a long time family friend here for lunch. We were recommended to Common Ground Café and Bakery by a local resident and it didn't disappoint. Lovely peaceful ambience which come direct from the staff in my opinion, and the meals we had were delicious and well presented.

1  Thank Brenda W
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Common Ground Cafe & Bakery is so different to what we're use to. So we always invite
Friends to have a Meal there and we've never been disappointed, despite some times you'll have to wait a wail for the so well cocked Meal. But I do always like the friendly Atmosphere in there by the Staff and Customer.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Such a nice location, with a great feel all timber inside. The service is really good and friendly. They also have a range of takeaway breads and slices.