“Best Chinese tucker..”

Golden Terrace Chinese Restaurant
Reviewed 10 April 2017

We randomly dropped in here for a meal on our way back home from Sydney..the food was amazing and drop in there for a delicious meal whenever we are travelling past..
I don't even really like Chinese style food but this restaurant has changed my mind.. Soooo delicious .!!!!!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Everytime we order from here the staff is so polite and delivery is great beautiful food if you have an issue they are there to help.

Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

This was a good quick meal and was very tasty god value we could not finish our meals as they were so large

Reviewed 2 July 2015

Ordered delivery to my motel as the motel had no restaurant & I had no car.
Delivered what I ordered within the nominated time frame.
Passable food but nothing to distinguish it from any other country town Chinese.
Pricing was good.

Reviewed 9 April 2015

I had heard good (verbal) reviews about the food here. I tried it, it wasn't very good so will not go back. Didn't eat in the restaurant only had takeaway.