“I Keep Coming Back”
Review of Thai at 27

Thai at 27
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Ok so my mission is the try all on the menu...Green Laksa, Prawn Laska, massaman Curry, Chicken with Peanut Sauce....all to lick your fingers off....I had to every now and then go back to my favourite Green Laksa.
The service is friendly and fast. Needless to say the restaurant is busy as I'm not the only one coning back over and over.
Take away food is also an option. BYO allowed as they don't serve alcohol

1  Thank Da_Dutchy_64

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Very nice decor. Pleasant friendly staff. Great menu.
We had mixed seafood cashews and vegetables. Chicken and veggies with peanut sauce. Both were full of fresh vegetables and very flavoursome sauces with plenty of chicken and seafood. We also had the absolute best coconut jasmine rice. Thorough recommend you visit this restaurant.
Thanks Thai at 27.

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Months later I'm dreaming about the delicious curry puffs, nothing can live up to how amazing these were

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

I ordered the lunch specials which were $11 each. I took them back home for dinner which worked out an easy affordable dinner. I ordered the Chicken basil chilli noodle dish which was tasty but the container doesn't get filled up. I did like the array of veges in it and it wasn't filled up with noodles. I got my fiancé Masaman Beef which he thought was OK but there was a big chunk of fat in the dish which was ridiculous considering the amount of beef in the serve. I'll go back again and try something else but anymore chunks of fat then we won't go back.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

On our drive from Sydney to Coffs this was our first stop and so glad we opted for real food instead of fast food.
This place was an excellent find.
Very friendly and well mannered staff as well as amazing food.
Will definitely return when passing through next time

1  Thank jeffandlauren