“Great Views and Great Food well worth it.”
Review of Ocean Restaurant

Ocean Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 108 Restaurants in The Entrance
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 October 2017

My Wife and I decided to spoil ourselves on our 39th anniversary with lunch at Ocean Restaurant and we were not disappointed. We were shown our seat at the window by our lovely waitress who told us all about the menu as she pointed out a whale breaching just off shore. We started with the entrée tasting plate which had a bit of everything and was just great to start our meals. I decided on the Lamb Rump and my wife had the fish of the day Cod. Both dishes were tasty and plentiful. We were not thinking of dessert by again deciding on the Dessert Tasting Plate. All dishes were presented perfectly and great eating with excellent service by our waitress with choices of wine to go with our meals. Will gladly go back any time.

1  Thank vicndebh

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Fresh seafood, great service!
Great versatile menu!

The seafood was fresh and the butter sauce finish was great!
Don’t be fooled by the name though, the non seafood items on the menu were even better... the pork belly was amazing!

Reviewed 10 October 2017

I surprised my family with a lunch visit at Ocean restaurant last Sunday. The food was amazing and full of flavour and the service was excellent. We were lucky enough even to see a whale after our lunch. I have been looking for a venue for my wedding next year and think that this would be the perfect place with amazing ocean views.I highly recommend this restaurant and will be back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

We wanted something special for date night and boy did we get it! Service is 5 star, wine choices are amazing, the view is stunning however the peak was the seafood platter for 2. Worth every cent.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Fantastic as always. Great food and wonderful staff. Love the ocean views. Nothing better than seeing a storm in the distance. Great for a romantic dinner for 2 or a family occassion.