Best Western Kennedy Drive Airport Motel(Tweed Heads)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$81
Cook's Endeavour Motor Inn(Tweed Heads)(Great Value!)
US$88
Colonial Tweed Holiday & Home Park(Tweed Heads)(Great Value!)
US$84
  • Pool
Bayswater Tweed Motel(Tweed Heads)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$88
US$85
Hotels.com
Blue Pelican Motel(Tweed Heads)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$83
Calico Court Motel(Tweed Heads)
US$72
Trip.com
  • Pool
Arabella Motor Inn(Tweed Heads)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$127
US$111
Hotels.com
  • Pool
City Lights Motel(Tweed Heads)
US$71
Priceline
All reviewsbudget cabingames roombird feedingcamp kitchenensuite sitewould stay againairportcaravanlaundrytweedvansfacilitiesplaygroundkeygrassbbqcutlery
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Nice friendly holiday park. Right in line of approach to Coolongatta Airport so planes coming over your head at regular intervals. Didn't bother us as the young man love seeing them but not really a place for a quite getaway.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
PyramidPark, Manager at Pyramid Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2017

It is now 2017 and I am just responding to your review. I am sorry for the delay, but wanted to thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We really appreciate it.

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

While the facilities are a bit old they were ok.The biggest problem with this place is the female manager who would have been the rudest and nastiest that I have encountered in any caravan park and the male manager who thinks it's appropriate to demand a 15 year old leave the games room an hour before closing time while standing there holding a large dog terrifying the kid.They are a pair of bullies both of them.The park maintenance fella was a great bloke who helped out with fixing the tv aerial which wasn't working when we arrived.The noise from the international airport next door has to heard to be believed.It starts at 6.am and goes on until 10.pm at night.At times you think they are going to land on you they are so low.These aren't little planes but large jets.

Stayed: October 2016
1  Thank Dal R

Thank you for posting your review. I probably should correct the mention of the female manager, but ultimately staff actions are my responsibility as manager.
Unfortunately, the airport is out of my control. I am pleased to hear that not all of your stay was disappointing.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

Well laid out, excellent facilities and well located near Gold Coast Highway, yet quiet (during Coolangatta Airport curfew). Good for pets, making it superior to those that do not. Backing into ensuite site is interesting!

Room Tip: Best is well away from Kennedy Drive.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Barnacles70

I apologise for the late response to your kind review. I am happy to say that we now have an off leash dog run area in the park should you stay with us again.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

If you don't book directly through park they don't help you in regards to refunds. Ensuite outside not connected to cabin. Manager wouldn't give me any refund as I booked through lastminute.com- 2 people didn't end up coming - no refund - advertised as 2 doubles 2 singles - really is 1 double 1 couch 2 single bunk beds- NOT helpful at all

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Sharyn R
Reviewed 27 July 2016

Hi, We found this park very clean, tidy Management very help full in helping park the van in the rain I might add. Very help full in letting us know where to go and what was on in the area. I would stay there again if we were travelling through. The only thing I can say was not good was the aircraft flying over. If you do not like noise not a place to stay. Other than that it was a very nice place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple