“Diving with my son!!!”

Tweed Sea Sports
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

What a great dive team. My 10 year old son today completed his Open water dive course and I was lucky enough to do his qualifying dive with him, plus I got to do it in front of a manta ray at cook island. Thanks Pete, Harley and the team for a once in a lifetime experience, diving with my son while he is doing his course. Can't recommend enough, for professionalism, experience and quality. Great work

1  Thank Anthony N
"tweed"
in 7 reviews
"boat"

Reviewed 27 February 2017

I've been diving for almost 20 years all over the world with many dive shops and have NEVER seen an operator as good as this! Awesome equipment and even better staff. The owners take out disabled and blind people to experience the magic of diving and are so passionate yet down to Earth. It's like diving with your family. Highly highly recommended!!

Reviewed 14 June 2016

Excellent dive company! Owner Peter is very experienced and an awesome Character, with lots of great dive stories! The dive shop in Machinery Drive is well set up and spacious - lots of room to get ready and have a chat to the other divers. Dive sites generally include Cook Island and if conditions are right Nine Mile Reef, which I have yet to dive....

The team is great and dive planning and preparation is excellent.

I will definitely be back diving with Tweed Sea Sports and I have already raved to my diving workmates about it, too. Highly recommended! And whoever says, there's no good diving on the Gold Coast, should come out with Pete and be proven wrong!

1  Thank N T
Reviewed 17 May 2016

I did my first two dives after my open water certification with Tweed Sea Sports. The dive sites were great and the conditions that day were excellent -- visibility was about 30 meters. I saw turtles, leopard sharks, and an amazing variety of fish (it was like swimming in aquarium). The staff are also really good -- I felt totally comfortable as a beginner. They also provided a nice array of snacks -- including soup in case you got cold. And not just French onion soup. All kinds of soup.

1  Thank cecilycardew2016
See more reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

My assistant booked our dive and the details got a bit messed up and unbeknownst to me the dive was not confirmed. Fortunately, when I phoned to double check the day before, Pete (owner) answered. He was straight on to it and shuffled things around to accommodate us - sorted within 15 minutes on what was a booked out weekend. Pete and his staff were personable, knowledgeable and assessed our dive competency and adjusted the dive route personally for us and others. Two dives in 4 hours; one very scenic and I lost count of massive sea turtles and caught a glimpse of a leather shark; second 'slingshot' dive required a bit more endurance around a reef with the ebb and flow of a current. Shaun our instructor was diligent in pointing out marine life and interest points.
Would def five with these guys again and considering an international trip with them.
Tweed Sea Sport were highest rated of all other dive groups in area.

1  Thank Lucas C