All reviews small room breakfast was excellent dog friendly motel outdoor area road trip geoff management town host stopover dogs microwave amenities
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Such relaxing outdoor area amazing scenery, Good comfortable clean room, friendly helpful owner, every comfort one requires, we so enjoyed our stop over will definitely return. Motel is also pet friendly.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Good clean quiet motel close to town on banks of Macquarie River. Well priced with really friendly staff. Popular at times so need to book ahead. Lacks a restaurant but no motels in Wellington have one.

Room Tip: Ask for rear of motel
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2017

A bonus for this motel, provided there is a vacancy, is the self check in facility for late arrivals. The location by the river is very pleasant too and the road noise is not that noticeable.
The room was tight though and a wall slide was needed to access down one side of the bed. Parking is close to the room and can also be a little tight for longer cars.
The room was spotless and the showers as hot as you could want. We would certainly stay again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2017

I stayed there for a week while working in Wellington. The room was warm and comfortable with everything I needed for my stay. I only slept there so did not use the grounds or other amenities. I was picked up and driven back each day but it is only about a fifteen minute walk from the centre of the town.

Room Tip: My room was away from the road and was very quiet. The area seemed quiet anyway .
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Kathleen W
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Very small rooms but clean. shower with just curtains but good showers, a lot out dated but it's a roof over your head, I think if your a older person the beds might be uncomfortable very cheap mattress, I travel around a lot and stay in motels I found this to be a lot over priced for what other motels standards are, would I stay here again NO, sorry but that's the truth for other travelers

Stayed: July 2017