“Fantastic Italian food and plenty to take home too!”
Review of Trattoria 903

Trattoria 903
Ranked #3 of 40 Restaurants in Jim Thorpe
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 31 May 2016

As we travel to the Poconos almost every summer weekend we have to stop at Hassan's wonderful Trattoria to fill up after the long drive from Delaware. Normally back home we go to a different restaurant every weekend of the month, but his selections are so good and there are so many choices that we can't help but return there every Friday night. This time I had one of the Favorites, his stuffed chicken, which is chicken breasts stuffed with ham, cheese, peppers. The breasts are so huge that they are cut into 4 sections and laid over a bed of penne pasta that is in a covered with a wonderful sauce. I could only eat half of my selection and will finish the rest tonight. My wife had a perfectly cooked huge slice of grilled salmon over a delightful salad that I finished today for lunch. The other two people in our party selected their favorite MichaelAngelo, which is tortellini cooked with veal. It smelled so good and they said it tasted incredible. We'll keep coming back to enjoy our favorite and the best Pocono Mountain restaurant.

2  Thank Bob P

Reviewed 30 May 2016

This restaurant had great food and service and even my daughter enjoyed it. I suggest ordering the pizza, pasta, or coconut shrimp. However, 903 is always busy and it may be hard to get a table.

Reviewed 29 May 2016

Amazing food and great atmosphere with excellent service! Hassan took such awesome care of us, we will definitely be back soon. I highly recommend this place!!!

Reviewed 24 May 2016

This is a lovely restaurant. There is a stone fireplace in the corner of the room and lovely wood beams on the ceiling. Loads of windows to take in the views outside which were nice. There is also a lovely deck (but it was too cold to use it when we visited). They serve homemade Italian fare and it is delicious. I especially enjoyed the Pasta e' fagioli and ceasar salad. My husband had the shrimp scampi followed by tiramisu and coffee. I decided on the supreme hot chocolate which was a delicious cocoa with vanilla vodka, Godiva chocolate liquer and kahlua. It was luscious. We would definitely visit here again if in the neighborhood.

Reviewed 14 April 2016

Hotel recommended this place as their favorite. Be advised it is out in country and getting there is an adventure on narrow PA back county roads. It is located in the middle of country. Saying that - do not get scared off - it is only approximately 5 to 6 miles out of Jim Thorp and/or Lehighton PA. WELL WORTH THE DRIVE. Food is authentic Italian. Extensive menu. Very well prepared. Served with a smile. I had the veal scaloppini - very large portion of breaded veal with sauce and pasta. Busy on Friday night and seating is limited for their volume. Call ahead for reservations or expect a wait. Full bar selection. Great beer selection. Appears to be a good selection of wine. I can see why the hotel sent us past several places to experience this one - their favorite. Now one of mine also.