“Decent pizza”

Julio's Pizza & Family Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 40 Restaurants in Jim Thorpe
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Crust was decent, asked for it "well done," and it was nice and crispy. The toppings were a little skimpy. Overall, it wasn't too bad, I'm new to the area so I might try somewhere else first, but I wouldn't steer anyone away from there based on this visit.

1  Thank Jamie M

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

Fantastic pizza! If you are looking for a great New York style pizza, go to Julios. A fantastic pizza! Whether you want toppings or not, great pizza!! I've spent a lot of time in NYC, this is the closest I've come to finding the same quality!

2  Thank Jjg425
Reviewed 20 July 2016

Julios is a great place with great people, they always remember me by name! Their pizza is great, and so are their Raviolis, Chicken Cheese Steaks, and wings! I have been there many times and never had issue. BEST Garlic knots around too!

2  Thank Nikki W
Reviewed 9 July 2016

This is THE spot to get good pizza in the Poconos. They are open seven days a week, are open late,and have a great selection of items. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 21 April 2016

There must be at least 20-25 pizza places within the Jim Thorpe/Lake Harmony area, so if you are visiting the area and really love Italian food, you just hit the jackpot. I have lived here for many years, I do not particularly enjoy Italian cuisine, and I have to travel to Philadelphia once or twice a month to enjoy French, Thai, Indian, Mexican, Japanese, Mediterranean, Indonesian, or other cuisines. This part of the Poconos is great to visit, but do not expect any variety in dining options. With that said, I would like to give an objective review of Julio's. I have ordered "take-out" from Julio's several times since they opened last year. The food has been very good and the service has been excellent. Their menu appears to be somewhat more extensive than many of the other local pizza places. Even though I have only used their "take-out" service, they do have a very nice dining area which should also be great for kids. I would recommend that you consider Julio's.