“Nice, clean pub.”

Reiley's Pub
Ranked #19 of 40 Restaurants in Jim Thorpe
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 21 June 2015 via mobile

Ate here after a local rafting trip, which will admittedly make any food taste better. The food was simple, what you'd expect from a pub, and pretty good. I enjoyed my open faced roast beef sandwich, and the kids liked their typical meals (from a kid's menu, which is good for a local pub). My wife wasn't too crazy about her chicken sandwich, but three out of four ain't bad. I don't think I could have found a better lunch north from Jim Thorpe.

Cash Only!!

Reviewed 8 January 2015

Been going here about 3 years. It use to be our go to but its been slipping little by little. The food quality and portion has been getting poor while the price goes up. Don't get draft beer there anymore...when its busy its fine but if they haven't been pouring a lot its not cold enough. seems to be more food service food in there menu.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

We live a short walk away from Reilly's if you want to find out what the locals already know about great places and good food, stop by!

2  Thank Marc W
Reviewed 23 October 2013

bill & lisa are friendly, staff is great and you don't have to wait , great food, cozy place to watch sports, or just have a good time. also has seating area, clean in and out, it reminds me of costa rica, they make you feel like one the gang,you might also see a bear out back. WE WILL GO BACK AGAIN.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

We ordered a round of beers and a couple appetizers. The service was great and the food was just what we were looking for at a reasonable price. This is a CASH ONLY place though, but they have a little ATM in the back. We sat on the restaurant side because I had my 10 yo with me. It was a comfortable atmosphere.

2  Thank DesertblondAZ