“Finally a good lunch trip”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #7 of 8 Quick Bites in Johnstown
Description: McDonald's is celebrating the holidays with Free Daily Holiday Deals (with $1 minimum purchase) only in the McDonald's App. Make your holidays brighter than the GRISWOLD's house and unwrap a new deal every day from December 14-24. You'll get free McDonald's faves like a Big Mac® burger, McDouble®, 6 Piece McNuggets® and so much more with a $1 minimum purchase. These deals are so good, some would even say they glow. So don't be a Scrooge, order on the App. At participating McDonald's. Valid 1x/day with $1 minimum purchase (excluding tax). Refer to app for details.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I am absolutely so happy that they hired a new manager who actually knows what they are doing and care for her customer , Nicole I believe her name is ?!!! blonde young woman who is is absolutely the greatest !!!! I had to wait a while for my food but she was so kind during that entire process trying to make everything as best as possible at the same time as assisting her staff. Thank god that they are starting to get it together hiring people who aren’t rude because usually I can’t stand them . As Long as they begin to continuously build on being kind and I get the pleasure of working with someone as great as Nicole Who made me want to write a review that I usually don’t do i’ll continue to open up more about returning here . Thanks Nicole !

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (16)

Reviewed 26 April 2021

I love this McDonald's!! Food is great, service is quick, and staff are friendly. My last visit I was served by a young man named Terry and I was very impressed with how polite and helpful he was. Order came out exactly how I wanted and only took a couple minutes. Great experience overall.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 25 July 2019

Our cashier/server was absolutely delightful
Didn’t get her name. However she was extremely friendly
830 am Thursday morning 7/25/19

Date of visit: July 2019
1  Thank Phylly M
Reviewed 21 July 2017

Service is always great. The store was clean an tightly. Employees are always palit and very helpful.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 1 April 2017

New owners are hiring particular staff to work at this McDonalds that is located in a particular area of Johnstown. They may feel that this improves business throughout the day, but is a definite deterant to the corporate, medical, and travelers who go there during peak periods of the day. They need to get Mike back as a manager and the staff that was there PRIOR to the ownership change. Every drive-thru experience I have there is wrong. I've got so tired of complaining on the phone that I will drive out of my way to avoid this location.

Date of visit: March 2017