“Cold Tent - Good Food”

1906 at Longwood Gardens
Reserve with OpenTable
1906 at Longwood Gardens is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$25 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Route 1
Description: In the midst of 1000 acres of one of the world's premiere horticulture centers, 1906 at Longwood Gardens offers a fine dining experience that is unparalleled. Enjoy lunch daily and dinner seasonally with a view of the Longwood Conservatory and the gardens of the former du Pont estate. GARDEN ADMISSION IS REQUIRED TO ACCESS THE RESTAURANT.
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

We visited on a a Saturday night. We had reservations. We arrived on time, and even waited 10 minutes. The only tables available were in the tent. It was cold. No matter how much they tried to heat it. Due to the chill the manager covered the first round of drinks. The food was good and although chilly, the visual atmosphere in the tent was nice.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Came here with my mom for her birthday before seeing the sights. Very nicd atmosphere and good service. The food was very good but the prices are very high. The menu isn't very big either. I wouldn't bring kids here and it would have to be a special occasion to go for sure.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Reservations are needed! It was jan 3 and they still had the Christmas displays up. I gave it a very good because the restaurant is very elegant and the food was good. My daughter ordered the lobster over spinach fettuccini. She loved it but i thought the portion was small. Her mushroom soup was yummy. I ordered the pasta with shrimp. It was very good but just served warm. I had a beet salad. We topped the night off with the flower pot dessert. My daughter loved it. It was so pretty it had real flowers in it. I thought the flower pot which was made out of chocolate tasted weird.
Daughter had sangria and i had water. $120 total
We left the restaurant and spent over three hours strolling thru the gardens. It was one of the most beautiful places i have ever been to. I loved the whole experience.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We have been to Longwood Gardens a few times, but had only eaten at the cafe. A New Year’s Day visit gave us the time to eat at 1906. Longwood is such a special place, and our lunch met the standard that the Gardens always present. The Mushroom soup was amazing, but the special soup of the day, Sweet Potato Bisque, was also delicious. The rest of our lunch was great - with excellent service and atmosphere.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

We had a wonderful meal and great service at 1906. It was absolutely delicious, and the room was lovely. Pricey, but highly recommend.