All reviews two bottles of water valley tavern this past weekend room was clean very nice stay king of prussia mall gambling valet raddison conditioner elevator internet
Reviewed 17 March 2018

Although I truly enjoyed my stay at this resort ...we started out with almost an hour wait to check-in. It was a Sunday , late afternoon and there was only one person at the front desk. This was pretty much my only complaint! The rooms are nice and recently remodeled. Beds are sooooo comfortable with plenty of extra pillows! Was delighted to see two bottles of water waiting in the mini fridge (free of charge)!
Casino is fun , but quite small and crowded that day. . Friendly staff and bartenders!
We ate our dinners at the Valley Tavern , which I absolutely loved the food!!
Had a great time and cannot wait to return!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Donna S
MonikaVFCR, Guest Experience Specialist at Valley Forge Casino Resort - Casino Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us! We truly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback! We are so sorry for the delay you encountered at check in! In the last couple of months, we've added many, many new members to our team and are still working on making sure everyone is independent and efficient. We appreciate your patience as our team members complete their training.

That being said, we are delighted to read you enjoyed the rest of your time with us! We hope to have you stay with us again soon!
Yours,

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Very unprofessional staff from check in to cleaning service , aughhhhh! How is it possible to have 3 people at check in wait approx 20 mins ! Customer service was lacking to be kind. Apparently there is new management and not a second too soon !
The room was clean , once you find the hair dryer in the closet , all set . The shower is incredible, love the oversized features , the most that could be said about the experience .

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cas3135
MonikaVFCR, Guest Experience Specialist at Valley Forge Casino Resort - Casino Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know about your experience from your stay! . We strive to make our guests feel at home with us, so we are truly sorry to have fallen short of your expectations. We are thrilled to read you enjoyed the giant showers in our rooms, though!

We hope to make you feel at home with us during your next stay!

Reviewed 24 February 2018

The Valley Forge Casino Resort is very nice. I stay there and I never got to see the beach, yes I said beach. It is on the inside of the building. AMAZING. I was there this past weekend and I ventured to the beach and it was so cool. Indoor Goodness. I didn't get in the water but it was beautiful. I will give you an update and possibly a picture or two the next time I go which will be in March.

Check back soon.

Room Tip: Tell them you want the new part of the hotel. They redid them, more up-to-date., 9th or on up.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tonia T
MonikaVFCR, Guest Experience Specialist at Valley Forge Casino Resort - Casino Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Thank you very much for staying with us! We truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience. We are bursting with excitement to open up our Valley Beach for the season, and look forward to seeing you there!

We are excited to have you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

A fantastic Resort Casino where you are treated like a celebrity. !st class amenties and fresh remodle has every thing you want. a friendly clean and bright Casino with excellent Gaming and restaurants. They have on site activities and entertainment and a lot of freebies.

Stayed: September 2017
MonikaVFCR, other at Valley Forge Casino Resort - Casino Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Thank you so very much for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to share your review. We are so thrilled to learn you enjoyed our celebrity treatment and that you were able to have fun throughout our entire property!

We look forward to having you stay with us again soon!
Yours,

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Great place to stay on cold winter weekends, everything you need is right there so you don’t have to go outside. Room was great, staff super friendly. Lots of fun watching the Eagles play at Valley Tavern and the food is good. Chop house, excellent service. Food would have been much better if it wasn’t so salty. Casino is always fun, on the small side but it’s got everything you need. Bartenders in casino are super friendly and very good. Only complaint is very very few waitresses on the casino floor. I played quite often over the weekend as well as different times of the day. I was able to get only one drink on the casino floor the entire weekend. Casino needs to hire more waitresses/waiters on casino floor. I would stop gambling and go to bar and get drinks. All in all a fun weekend

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
MonikaVFCR, Guest Experience Specialist at Valley Forge Casino Resort - Casino Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We truly appreciate that you took the time out of your day to write such a detailed review. I am so happy to read that the majority of your experience was great, and that you had an enjoyable and fun vacation weekend! I will pass along your concerns about the salty food, as well as the lack of Casino waitresses, so that we can come up with a plan on how to improve ourselves and our services.

We look forward to being your new vacation home-away-from-home!