We stayed here out of desperation while on a road trip. It was late and there was no other availability in the area. I wish I had continued to drive. This is nothing short of a spooky situation. The entire hotel is under construction but website says only the lobby is. You enter from the far right end of the parking lot and have to walk around the side to the back to enter on the bottom floor of the hotel. They made a guest room(s) into a temporary lobby. The hallways and elevator is small and you can barely get a luggage cart in it with one person. The ceilings are low. The hotel smells. Shortly after 8am you will be woke up with LOUD construction noise. Your car will be covered in dust, sand and other materials from construction. The hotel needs to be demolished and totally rebuilt totally. I would NOT receommend this hotel and it is a disgrace to the Marriot Brand!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Valley Forge/King of Prussia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Valley Forge/King Of Prussia Hotel King Of Prussia
- Fairfield King Of Prussia
- Fairfield Inn King Of Prussia
- King Of Prussia Fairfield Inn