“The Best B & B by far”
Review of Main Street Inn

Main Street Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Kutztown B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 December 2015

You honestly cannot ask for anything more. They provide you with everything from a welcome glass if wine to cookies anytime The breakfast is always delicious. They rooms very comfortable, clean and welcoming. Refrigerators in every room with bottled water. We won't stay anywhere else.

Room Tip: rooms in the north side are quieter
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 15 December 2015

This lovely B & B on Main Street in Kutztown is beautifully decorated, has all the amenities you would expect from a large hotel chain, and more. We were greeted & offered wine and snacks upon our arrival. my elderly parents had a handicapped accessible room on the first floor. All three of our rooms were decorated beautifully with charming Victorian touches throughout. One had two working fireplaces! Both regular rooms had modern showers & gorgeous claw foot tubs. Breakfast was wonderful-- freshly made quiche, sausage, potatoes, oatmeal (with accompaniments) , toast, bagels, fresh fruit, peanut butter-- you name it! The Innkeeper was a very nice young woman. If I ever need to be in this area again, I would definitely stay here.

Room Tip: The third floor room is like a private suite with two working fireplaces & a separate sitting ar...
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 December 2015 via mobile

We have wonderful memories of our time at the Main Street Inn.Everything about the Inn is perfect.If I tried I couldn't find anything wrong.The cleanliness of each room,the treats when entering the kitchen in the evening,the warmth of Pam ,Angelo,and Shena are so welcoming.I could never imagine stating anywhere else.Each room has something special about it that you fall in love with and can't imagine being in another room. I've stayed in the Corrado Suite,Warner Suite and Kutz Room.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Beth W
Reviewed 6 December 2015

I spent a night at Kutztown Main Street Inn. Great place, warm and comfortable and very friendly people! The room was great, with a very comfortable bed and great view of the Main Street.
The best part was that the kitchen and the breakfast cookies made it feel like I was spending the night with family in a place I was visiting for the first time.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 November 2015

I know this sounds really girlish, but the hotel was really Awwwwwww!!!!...... it is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed.
First of all, the owner Pam is very friendly and I received a warm welcome. She showed me the place which been renovated really nicely. The rooms are super-clean and you get a homely feeling.
The food is home-cooked which makes the stay even more enjoyable. Pam also cooked hot breakfast which was really nice.
This is also located on Main St which makes it accessible to all eateries in Kutztown.
If you are in the area then this place should be definitely be one where you stay.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank RohanKamat

Been to Main Street Inn? Share your experiences!