US$75
US$152
Hotels.com
Bear Creek Mountain Resort(Macungie)
US$125
US$93
US$116
Fairfield Inn
    Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$76
    US$95
    All reviewskutztown universityguest kitchenthe creme brulee french toastclaw footlovely weekendbed and breakfastantique furniturebreakfast was deliciousoff street parkingsoaking tubfresh baked cookieshome away from homelarge bathroomfirst floornice roommerlot suitegreat place to stay
    Reviewed 15 December 2015

This lovely B & B on Main Street in Kutztown is beautifully decorated, has all the amenities you would expect from a large hotel chain, and more. We were greeted & offered wine and snacks upon our arrival. my elderly parents had a handicapped accessible room on the first floor. All three of our rooms were decorated beautifully with charming Victorian touches throughout. One had two working fireplaces! Both regular rooms had modern showers & gorgeous claw foot tubs. Breakfast was wonderful-- freshly made quiche, sausage, potatoes, oatmeal (with accompaniments) , toast, bagels, fresh fruit, peanut butter-- you name it! The Innkeeper was a very nice young woman. If I ever need to be in this area again, I would definitely stay here.

Room Tip: The third floor room is like a private suite with two working fireplaces & a separate sitting area.
    • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
    Reviewed 13 December 2015 via mobile

We have wonderful memories of our time at the Main Street Inn.Everything about the Inn is perfect.If I tried I couldn't find anything wrong.The cleanliness of each room,the treats when entering the kitchen in the evening,the warmth of Pam ,Angelo,and Shena are so welcoming.I could never imagine stating anywhere else.Each room has something special about it that you fall in love with and can't imagine being in another room. I've stayed in the Corrado Suite,Warner Suite and Kutz Room.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
    1  Thank Beth W
    Reviewed 6 December 2015

I spent a night at Kutztown Main Street Inn. Great place, warm and comfortable and very friendly people! The room was great, with a very comfortable bed and great view of the Main Street.
    The best part was that the kitchen and the breakfast cookies made it feel like I was spending the night with family in a place I was visiting for the first time.

Reviewed 30 November 2015

I know this sounds really girlish, but the hotel was really Awwwwwww!!!!...... it is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed.
    First of all, the owner Pam is very friendly and I received a warm welcome. She showed me the place which been renovated really nicely. The rooms are super-clean and you get a homely feeling.
    The food is home-cooked which makes the stay even more enjoyable. Pam also cooked hot breakfast which was really nice.
    This is also located on Main St which makes it accessible to all eateries in Kutztown.
    If you are in the area then this place should be definitely be one where you stay.

1  Thank RohanKamat
    Reviewed 23 November 2015

I really enjoyed my stay in this elegant and cozy Inn. My room was decorated in antique furniture with modern conveniences like a Keurig coffee maker, mini fridge, flat screen TV, and newer fixtures in the bathroom. I loved the open access to the guest kitchen, dining area, and sitting room. It was very warm and welcoming. Fresh coffee and eggs to order greeted me in the morning along with sunlight streaming through a stain glass window. The owner shared her personal cell phone number with her guests to make sure all their needs were met. I never needed to call because they thought of everything.