Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$75
US$152
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

Bear Creek Mountain Resort(Macungie)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$101
US$93
US$116
    Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

All reviewskutztown universityguest kitchenthe creme brulee french toastclaw footlovely weekendbed and breakfastantique furniturebreakfast was deliciousoff street parkingsoaking tubfresh baked cookieshome away from homelarge bathroomfirst floornice roommerlot suitegreat place to stay
    Reviewed 2 July 2017

After a week in hotel chains for business, staying at this inn was a treat. Pam's hospitality was wonderful and she made the best pancakes that I ever ate! I felt right home and would highly recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
    Reviewed 30 June 2017

Everything about our stay was great---WE LOVED IT!!! My husband is a country boy and a bit of a "joker", and he especially enjoyed kidding around with Pam (aka Susan) and her daughters---they were such good sports! We are definitely telling everyone we know about the inn. This Louisiana couple can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
    Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night and found this to be a comfortable, clean,professionally run establishment. We arrived late only to find a nice array of complementary snacks, sweets, and beer and wine as well. The bed was super comfortable and we had a large bath with both tub and shower. Breakfast was a little more basic than others we have had at these venues but the staff was super friendly and welcoming,and though a bit basic still hot and tasty. Very nice property in a lovely town. I would most definitely return.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 20 June 2017

My boyfriend and I came to Kutztown with another couple for the beer tasting train ride and booked rooms at this Inn. As soon as we walked in the lady greeted me by my first name and was super friendly! She upgraded us to two rooms right next to each other for free on the spot! The rooms were beautiful and the balcony was perfect! Breakfast in the morning was amazing. We will defiantly be back again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

I passed the Inn a few times on college visits with my daughter. When we needed to stay overnight for Freshman I immediately booked a reservation and we were THRILLED WITH OUR STAY. We arrived late in the evening and it was fantastic waking into a comfy beautiful hotel. Our room was so pretty and everything was clean as could be. While my daughter was at KU Pam was incredibly gracious for allowing me to spend my day so I could get work done. Breakfast was delicious and the snacks in the kitchen are a delight. I HIGHLY recommend staying here and look forward to a return visit.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
    Shena C, General Manager at Main Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Hi Collen M,

Thank you for your kind words. We loved having both you and your daughter stay and we are happy that we were able to accommodate your needs with our guest computer so that you could get work done while your daughter was at orientation. Hopefully we will see you both again for some more stays in the future and all the best to your daughter at the University!