“Probably the last and final visit”
Review of Bruno's Restaurant

Bruno's Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

I wish the owner takes pride in running the place. This could be a goldmine if the owner put little more effort running the business.

The line cook stood around sipping on milkshake while two waitresses were giggling looking at their smartphones while we were waiting to be waited at a table. The service was below average compare to other restaurants.

The place needs some cleaning all throughout for sure.

3  Thank Captkave

Reviewed 22 December 2016

I came here on a cold evening in search of a hot meal that wasn't going to take too long, but I didn't want fast food or take out. I was greeting by a cheerful and helpful waitress and I ordered the special, which was the penne alla vodka with grilled chicken. It came with a cup of vegetable soup, which had fresh vegetables, but the broth was watery. The chicken was good, but the penne, though covered in sauce, was bland. The portion was large; I ate half of it and took the other half with me for a later meal. The price was reasonable and there was plenty of free parking close by, across the street on the side street.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

We had everything from salad to spaghetti and meatballs and it was all delicious. Great place for family. We had 4 children (1-12) and 3 adults and we were all satisfied. Reasonable prices.

Reviewed 6 July 2016

My kids and I stopped in to Bruno's for lunch after leaving the nearby Morris Arboretum. This was not our first trip, but we hadn't been in a while and I was surprised at how run-down the place looked inside. We opted to each on the outside porch area instead. The food was filling and the location is great. I just wish a little more care was taken to the inside of the building.

Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

It is in a great location but their foods and interior could use some improvement. First, They should trim down the menu selection. Too many items on the menu for a diner. Second, the interior could use some elbow grease especially the kitchen area. The walls and prep area is caked up with years of geese and other stuff. Finally, walls and furniture could use some updates. Their cheese streak and fries are average and nothing special. But with a reasonable price - if you use Groupon option.