“What a Burger!!”
Review of Buttonwood Grill

Buttonwood Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Buttonwood Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 23 Restaurants in Lahaska
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 October 2017

This is a casual dining restaurant in Peddlers Village. We were quoted a wait time of 45 minutes and that is exactly how long we waited. We sat inside but they have an outdoor deck as well. Our server started out by telling us that they were voted the best burgers in Bucks County four years in a row so how could I resist trying a burger? I ordered the Guiness Onion and Bacon Burger and have to say it was one of the best burgers I have ever had - a blend of chuck, brisket and short rib cooked perfectly with great toppings and it came with a choice of side. Everyone enjoyed their meals very much! Service was great, food came out quickly but we were not rushed. Decor could use a little sprucing up but otherwise this is a great spot!

Reviewed 28 September 2017

We were able to have a nice lunch outside on the deck. Arriving early helped! There was a huge line waiting. Ordered burgers...the best we had in a while. Everything was hot and delicious.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Food was very good. I had a burger that was cooked the way I wanted with a good meat grind. It came out quicker than expected given that the place was packed.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Great place to sit outside and people watch.
Best thing on the menu pizza or burger. Never had a bad burger or pizza at this place. If you get a burger try the sweet potato fries.
Favorite pizza right now is the grandma mia. This has a pesto, olive oil and garlic. The other pizza in the photo is the Philly.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

When you go out to dinner or lunch, it's always nice to try something different from the menu if it's a good restaurant. However, when we eat here, I can't help myself but split an order of onion rings (about ten total) with whoever I'm with. They are that good and if it's someone new I brought to this restaurant, they love them too. Also, they make very good burgers, salads, and personal pizza's as well. It's attached to a hotel in Peddler's Village. So you can shop all afternoon and then head to the Buttonwood for dinner by evening. It's very relaxing and casual here. For family or friends, you'll like it here.