“Yummy”

Bel'lago
Ranked #12 of 13 Restaurants in Lake Harmony
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 9 February 2015

This is one of the restaurants on our weekend plan. We were not told there was a special menu for the plan, BUT you could order over the amount and pay the difference. The meal was very good we stayed on the plan and order drinks and paid for them. My husband had steak and I had fish, both very tasty and pleantiful. Salad and dessert was nice as well. Restaurant was very pretty, waitress was EXCELLENT.

Reviewed 20 November 2014

We ate here on the day we arrived to start vacation. During off season it was only open Fri & Sat nights. I had the veal parm, and my wife had the shrimp & scallops scampi over linguine. Both dishes were pretty good, but the veal parm was a little too bready to my liking. For the next night we took out a tomato & Motz salad and lasagna to go, the lasagna was very good. The service was timely and efficient.

1  Thank Michael R
Reviewed 2 September 2014

The service seemed scatterbrained, and if I'm paying $20+ a meal I expect more from the staff....

The food was only mediocre.... will not be going back.

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

What a shame! Came here several years ago and food was good. Could barely eat anything - even the kids complained! Pregnant hostess eating at post as we walked in 6:30 for dinner. Awful fried calamari followed by tasteless and cold lasagna and chicken parm. Seriously, we are not all that particular at these family places, but the food was that bad. We could see people around us barely touching their food. Stay away!!

3  Thank Jill S
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Don't waste your money. The preg waitress spent the night yelling at the other staff. The food was horrible. I'm disgusted. Beware

2  Thank Patpatp2014