All reviews amusement park the main house unique history private cottage culinary skills b bs spiced apple relaxing stay another guest beautiful room theresa property philadelphia soap spaciousness accommodations
Reviewed 1 November 2016

Lovely separate cottage, as well as beautiful separate rooms in main house,
Peaceful, friendly, quiet, beautiful atmosphere,,,a hidden treasure. Close to Lancaster city....as well as the farms, and farm land of the Amish. From Art galleries, to open market, to wonderful restaurants, dinner theaters, Sight and Sound shows, American Music theater, to Strasburg Trains etc. etc.Never ending delights!!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sallie T
Reviewed 4 August 2016

My wife and I spent two lovely nights at Rocky Springs Bed &Breakfast,the breakfast was delicious fresh and well prepared,the room was beyond comfortable.

You could not ask for a nicer innkeeper we really enjoyed our time with Theresa.

I would definitely stay at Rocky Springs again if I am ever in the area!

2  Thank Machman57
Reviewed 10 July 2016

My husband and I chose this B&B because of the wonderful reviews and it exceeded our expectations! A very friendly and informative hostess, comfortable bed, top-notch shower, lush amenities, charming and tasteful decorations, immaculate rooms, delicious breakfasts, and lots of history made this a perfect vacation spot for us. Highly recommended!

1  Thank pbeer167
Reviewed 9 July 2016

We stayed in the beautiful cottage. The amenities, including whirlpool tub, jet shower, private kitchen and terrace (just to mention some of the features. Theresa was more than helpful in every way and the breakfast was wonderful. Great B&B. Beautiful grounds with interesting history.

2  Thank Holly R
Reviewed 27 June 2016

My wife and I went here for our anniversary, we had wanted to try a bed and breakfast. We are both very glad we choose the Rocky Springs. We stayed in the cottage and loved it. Teresa was a great host, she took us on a tour the first day and showed us the mansion and the cottage. Her breakfast's each morning were different and delicious. The Rocky Springs is also located near Old Philadelphia Pike road which has a lot of places to visit. Definitely we had a great location, and everywhere we wanted to visit was within 20 miles or less.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple