“Good food fun vibe”

DJ's Taste of the 50's
Ranked #23 of 628 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

DJs is a charming restaurant that has the throwback vibe to the 50s. The decor and music all comes from that time. The menu has many choices and is seemed well suited for burger fans. My wife and girls enjoyed their meals. Being a vegetarian/vegan I got the salad and fries. This is not vegan friendly but that’s ok! The deserts also seem to be a highlight here as well as the burgers. The place is on the small side so don’t go for rush hour or you’ll be in close quarters. I would visit again!

Reviewed 17 July 2018

nice throwback to the 50's as it implies. Family of 5 was about $75 . nice music has a counter with the old fashion stools

Reviewed 14 July 2018

If you are a fan of a small, friendly, quiet breakfast atmospher and 50's music, then this is the place. Delicious food (best bacon that I have ever eaten), friendly and courteous owners and staff. From my observation this is a place where local residents go for breakfast and to socialize before they start their day. Owner was on a first name basis with many customers. When I see this it tells me it is a place worth visiting again. We ate breakfast at a couple other restuarants in Lancaster but this will be my breakfast spot the next time I visit the area. Thanks DJ and staff for a wonderful experience.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

The food was ok. There were two waitresses running, the outside food window, the counter seating, and the entire restaurant. Both ladies were nice enough and were really working hard but that restaurant on a Saturday night 4th of July weekend cannot be managed by 2 servers and think people are going to be happy. The outside props were the highlight of our visit there

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped by a half hour before closing (hate to do that, but traffic made us later than expected). Realized this, but the staff couldn't have been nicer about it! The burgers were so juicy, hot and delicious! Then we got dessert: chocolate shake for him, egg custard for me. The custard was just like my grandma used to make with a crust of cinnamonity goodness on top. We will definitely be taking another hour long trip to visit them!