“Lovely service, shady location”
Review of Ginmiya House

Ginmiya House
Ranked #306 of 600 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Asian
Description: Wonderful sushi restaurant. Partner restaurant in York PA
Description: Wonderful sushi restaurant. Partner restaurant in York PA
Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

Manor shopping center is not on my list of places to visit in Lancaster. But, if i have to go there against my will, and i find that i am hungry for asian food then Ginmiya is a great place to eat.

The atmosphere is nice inside, and the service is always great.

My favorite part is the byob and the liquor store right next door. Nothing like picking up a bottle of wine to go with your sushi or beef teriyaki.

Also, you have to try the red bean ice cream, that stuff is delicious.

Overall this place has great service and is not expensive. Its a good place to go if you want to forget your in manor shopping center.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

Consistently good food, good service and very friendly staff, Ginmya is our 'go-to' Chinese restaurant.

Reviewed 11 January 2016

The staff is very friendly. I ordered the Chicken, Snow Peas & Mushrooms and Shrimp Fried Rice. Everything was tasteless and not even warm let alone hot. Another gal at my table ordered the same thing. I got a ton of carrots and a few shaved tasteless pieces of chicken with lots of water chestnuts and a couple of mushrooms. She hardly got any carrots but she got lots of chicken.....go figure! The next morning I had to make many trips to the bathroom! I won't be going back!

Reviewed 30 June 2015

Really this place is good for sushi, Very Very good on price. You can go during lunch and spend 10 dollars a get 3 rolls. The rice is very good on the sushi and that is what sets this place apart. It has a little sweetness but it makes all the difference. They have very good special rolls as well. There japanese and chinese selection of food is good, however, not very filling.

1  Thank TopChefGuru
Reviewed 16 April 2015

Service seemed a little slow but they had just opened so maybe they weren't quite prepared yet. We had shrimp fried rice, chicken and broccoli and sushi. The portions were HUGE! I paid 9.20 for the chicken and broccoli and had 4 meals out of it. The same with the shrimp fried rice which I believe was under $9. The sushi had good portions as well. Everyone loved it. It was myself and my two sisters and the waitress immediately asked if we wanted separate