“Excellent..A Must See when you go to Lancaster”

Biblical Tabernacle Reproduction
Ranked #13 of 77 things to do in Lancaster
Reviewed 3 October 2017

This was awesome. You can read about places but when you can actually see something in real life, it tends to bring it to life. This is an awesome site to come to. Tour guide very knowledgeable...very biblical. Would go again and again, if I lived in that area.

2  Thank Jodi M

Reviewed 29 August 2017

We visited this place just before our show of Jonah at Sight and Sound Theatre. I really enjoyed hearing and seeing the Biblical Tabernacle come to life. It was very well done.

4  Thank ssmith20155
Reviewed 29 August 2017

This was one of the first places I visited in Lancaster. I had never seen a scale model of the Jewish Tabernacle in biblical days. It was quite amazing, a worthwhile project. It's strictly for scholars, though. I'm not sure anyone who wants to be entertained like at a water park would enjoy this activity.

2  Thank Cathwren
Reviewed 19 August 2017

My niece is just entering into confirmation and will be studying the old testament more in depth and this always fascinated me. We found this very informative and even she enjoyed it.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

The Tabernacle Exhibit was actually higher quality and more informative than I expected. The Gift Shop is large and sells tasteful, unique hand-make items from Mennonite congregations all over the world. It would be an excellent choice for Christmas shopping. My older children even found the free movie about Mennonite History and Beliefs including Pacifism thought-provoking.

1  Thank Julie S