“Quick Food & Beer. Love it.”

Friendly Greek Pizza
Ranked #351 of 600 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Local Flavor App $20 For $10 give it a try. The serving tables are between very large selection of beer in stock. Food was good & the name fits, friendly, clean and the owners are greek, hard working & clean. Nice little inexpensive place to hit before going out on the town. I give it a 7 out of 10. Only because of the seating. Everything else was good.

Reviewed 10 June 2016

I stopped in here after not having visited in many years. I heard they have a great beer selection, and they do! But guess what, they don't make pizza anymore. What!? No lunch for me. They do have a menu, but I was hungry for pizza. I grabbed a Gose to go.

Reviewed 16 November 2015

As a traveling beer geek, I am always on the lookout for places I can sample or purchase beers I can't get back at home in Michigan. I went to another beer store in Lancaster, and was told that they do not sell single bottles or "mixed sixes", and were quick to refer me to Friendly Greek. I checked reviews here first and spoke to a couple of locals. One was a fellow beer geek, and had heard of it but never stopped in. The other local just said "don't go there--the neighborhood is bad!" Well, I went anyway and decided that if it looked that sketchy, I'd leave. When I pulled in to park, I didn't think the neighborhood looked bad at all (but maybe my expectations were set accordingly beforehand). I went inside and it was as if the clouds parted and the angels sang. Not only did they have an AMAZING selection of craft beers (singles, "bombers" and multi-packs), but they also had 11 beers on tap! And they serve food! AND....(drumroll please), you can purchase a draft or a bottle and drink it in the store (whether you order food or not)! I ordered a draft first, then ordered a gyro (delicious), and then purchased a single Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Porter from a PA brewery as "dessert". This experience was made even better by the friendly, funny and helpful staff. I wish I could remember their names (if it helps--I was there on 11/10/15 around 6pm). If you are in the Lancaster area and looking for craft beer--GO TO THE FRIENDLY GREEK! You're welcome!

Reviewed 30 August 2014

I will say I did not eat here. I stoped to look for some different and hard to find beers. I stopped at the right place. They had a great selection of Dog Fish Head Beer. I was able to purchase 3 bottles of the limited release 120 which is hard to find. They had a selection of many of there great and different beers. If your in the area and like great and different beer. Stop In!

Reviewed 16 July 2014

We stopped here because we just wanted something quick after a long drive from the Harriburg airport. This place has about every kind of beer you can think of (and a lot you can't). I had a cheesesteak that was as good as any I've had in Philadelphia (including Jim's Gino's and Pat's). One of my companions had a chicken wrap that she said was as good as any she's had. And it's very inexpensive. Worth seeking out.