“Amazing Sushi & Service ”
Review of Yuzu Asian Cuisine

Yuzu Asian Cuisine
Ranked #41 of 618 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Yuzu had amazing service on Friday night even with a steady crowd coming through the door for dining and pick up. Their sushi is a great price for the amount that you get. I had the Philadelphia Roll and a Shrimp Tempura Roll (Batter-fried shrimp,avocado,cucumber caviar & mayo). Amazing. Easily the best sushi in Lancaster.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Used to come here some time ago and loved it. Got out of the habit...and I certainly don't know why. The people, service, food . . . even the restrooms are all first class. I'm one of those people that loves sushi, but only if it is cooked . . . they don't even look at me funny. Exceptional choices. Won't wait so long to go back. And also loved the green tea ice-cream.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

This is a fantastic, unpretentious restaurant. My family loves Asian food and fortunately, Lancaster has many great options. This is our newest go-to place. Today I had the chicken hibachi dinner, my wife had a mango chicken dish, and my daughter had an assortment of sushi. The sauce is on my chicken was the best I have had for a hibachi dish, better than other great Japanese/Thai restaurants I have been to. My daughter says Yuzu has the best sushi in Lancaster, and my wife raved about her dish. The service is attentive and friendly. I hope their customer base increases; it was strangely sparse on a Sunday afternoon in light the high quality food, beautiful presentation, and reasonable prices that this restaurant offers.

1  Thank Ken C
Reviewed 17 September 2017

Dinner lived up to reviews. Service was attentive, app was tasty but Tuna Amazing roll was the star of the evening.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Harry at Yuzu was accommodating and all around terrific to work with as he delivered dinner for 28 people to our event at REology in Lancaster. The food was excellent and price was reasonable! We all highly recommend!