“Delicious sushi!”
Review of Ginza Sushi

Ginza Sushi
Ranked #81 of 601 Restaurants in Lancaster
Reviewed 6 February 2017

One of my favorite sushi places around Lancaster. Sushi is simply excellent. Their shu mai is very good as is the scallion pancakes. Also, expect prompt and friendly service. I recommend.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

We really like the sushi here and take out is fast. Good gyoza and fried spring rolls. Friendly staff.

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

Excellent sushi...I was impressed and I am very picky when it comes to my sushi. Cute place, excellent service. Bring a bottle of wine! Great sushi and wine...does it get any better??? I highly recommend.

Reviewed 23 September 2016

On our recent Civil War tour of four states, there were only two restaurants we dined at that set themselves apart, and were both truly unique, and truly different. This was one of them.

We loved how that, even though it was a Sushi restaurant, they also catered to vegetarian, and vegan diets. They actually had vegan items on the menu for us. We loved that.

What they had for us were wheat, Odon noodles with vegetables in a nice, light sauce. Back home, we can usually only find this in soup. The noodles were perfectly cooked, the vegetables were cooked, but still crisp, and the flavor was both savory, and balanced. We would have preferred brown rice, and firm tofu instead of the silken tofu, but, considering where we were in the world, we were pleased as punch to find what we found.

The prices were fair, the service was excellent, and the overall experience was enjoyable. I also liked that it was just a short walk from our hotel. All in all, it was a very, very nice dining experience.

Reviewed 4 September 2016

We actually decided to place a TO GO order last evening and everything was just as good as it is when you dine in. My Husband ordered his usual Beef Lo Mein with Udon noodles, and I had the Chicken and Shrimp Hibachi dinner, we also ordered spring rolls and sushi. My Husband had never eaten sushi before, so I ordered the cooked Amazing Roll and he really loved it. Our order was ready when they said it would be and everything was hot.