Lowest prices for your stay
US$114
Free cancellation until 29/01/22
Hotels.comUS$114
PricelineUS$114
TraveluroUS$97
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 October 2021 via mobile

We arrived at about 3:00 AM ready to sleep after driving from another state and were not checked in until about 5:30 AM because no staff were present or rather awake. Aside from calling the front desk which did nothing we also made numerous calls to the customer service line to try and resolve the issue which was also unhelpful. Eventually a half asleep sounding staff member who smelled of marijuana came to the desk and said “sorry I was helping a guest.” She also said she could not help me get compensated for the inconvenience so I contacted customer service again. Customer service said they would reach back out to me within 24 hours but they have not.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2021 via mobile

This place was recommended by a business associate who lives less than 5 minutes away and sends alot of business to this property. I'm not sure if it was because I am not an IHG member, or an older female traveling alone, or because I booked through booking.com...but what a dump. My bed was so bad that I actually checked to see if I was sleeping on a pullout sofa, couch cushion tattered and torn, conditioner bottle open and half empty. Supposedly breakfast was included but they made it so inconvenient to access that it made me feel greedy to try so didn't bother. I would not recommend this property.

Room tip: Don't let them give you room 415.
Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 January 2021

Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia NE - Langhorne

We booked hotel for Dec24 to Dec31st however on the way to hotel we got stuck in whiteout snow storm and were unable to check in on designated day Dec24th.We had to make emergency stop at Comfort Inn in Wytheville VA. We were immediately charged one day per Holiday Inn policy for not arriving at the premises despite not able to make it there.Once at the Holiday Inn Express in PA we did mention our experience to Rebecca who is the GM there but she mentioned IHG group would get back to me regarding decision to refund the one night we did not stay there however we have not heard back. Perhaps we contact Jay in customer care if no one calls us back. Aside from this one issue the stay was very pleasant the staff super friendly and accommodating and the location close to all amenities. Would stay here again if given the travel opportunity.

Room tip: Personally we choose to stay higher floor away from ice maker and elevator
Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 31 July 2020

We’re in the hotel right now. When I arrived the front desk girl was nice enough and we checked in no problem. As we were bringing our belongings inside we noticed that the amenities were closed. We got to the room and it was clean but had no bathtub and my daughter was afraid of the half room shower with a chair. So, she didn’t get a bath. We wanted to use the pool but learned it was drained of water and not open. This is not advertised anywhere and we were looking forward to that pool. There was a sketchy man in the lobby who tried to sell me some AirPods. I’m can only assume they were bootleg or stolen. Loud noises all night long and one loud bang we hoped was a firework and not a gunshot. So far, not a good stay. Maybe it’ll get better... I don’t think so.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
IHG Service, Other at Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia NE - Langhorne, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2020

Hi reginag815,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for posting a candid review. I was very concerned to read your comments about the bathroom, unavailability of the pool, and noise among the others. I understand your dismay, and I am sorry. This is not the frictionless experience that we wanted for all our guests. I will make sure to share your comments with our team for the necessary improvements needed on our end.

I would also like to follow up on your concerns that is why I sent you a private message. I hope you get the time to read it and respond.

Mike F.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 2 February 2020 via mobile

Nicole at the front desk is the most cockiest person at this hotel and is the worst in customer service. I booked this hotel for my parents and they found a cigar butt and socks in the first room. When they went to the second room it was even more in need of fixing than the first room. Nicole was unable to get us in touch with their manager as "they didn't have their personal cell phone number" and left my parents to book the nearby Sheraton. I asked Nicole what the poop was in the first room and she said it was a cigar butt which was amazing she knew as "she hasn't been to the room". We are still waiting for an apology which may be coming soon, but definitely not from Nicole at the front desk. We've been traveling for 10 years for business and we can definitely check off staying at a Holiday Inn from our list.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia NE - Langhorne, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2020

Hello Nick S,

Providing the best hotel experience begins with excellent service. It has always been our pleasure to assist our guests in whatever way we can. Thank you for choosing to stay at our Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia NE - Langhorne and for taking the time to leave us feedback. Cleanliness has always been a big factor for all our brands, it is what defines us, and we fell short here. I am sorry that the service does not have the personal touch we want to offer and for the negative experience at our hotel. I have shared your comments with the hotel management, and I am confident that the actions taken will improve your next stay with us.

I hope we get the chance to serve you again and create a better experience for you in the future.

Warm thoughts,