Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$70
View deal
Booking.comUS$70
Hotels.comUS$70
PricelineUS$70
Agoda.comUS$70
TravelocityUS$70
ZenHotels.comUS$74
All reviews sesame place room was clean king bed rhonda housekeeper
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 June 2021

I travel 90-100 days per year and was last at this motel in January 2019. See my weary warrior review. It was sketchy back then but now has entered new territory. The grounds are in terrible condition with weeds and trash. My first room was a no-go because the door would not open. A housekeeper working a few doors down told me it has been like that for months. Nobody can get in? The front desk agent told me I "was probably doing it wrong" and gave me a different room. The door opened on the second room and I immediately was hit with an odor of decomposition and houseflies trying to escape. Pulled the door shut to stop the exodus of flies from hell. I had no will or desire to experience a second chance stay at this pit. I needed to leave while I still could. I was given grief trying to cancel check-in and obtain a refund. The manager, Rhonda, stated to me "I don't know what was you expecting" staying here. This operation has no basic quality standards IMHO. You have been warned!

Date of stay: June 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank J5163EMmikel
Reviewed 29 September 2020 via mobile

Tried to call to see if they would alow us to check in at 1:00 before going to the park fearing we would have trouble checking in late after going to the park and my wife was rudely told no. When we did check in we had reservations for two double beds for 4 showed them the paper and they said that 2 doubles did not mean 2 double beds. So for 4 of us we had 1 king bed and they said it was not their problem. The next night returning to the hotel after the park I saw a prostitute having sex on the balcony. Great thing to see on the balcony of a hotel near a kids theme park.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank helenkU8935YH
Reviewed 29 December 2019

We have stayed here a few times and it's an ok place to stay on a tight budget. The staff is normally very nice and accommodating. However, don't expect anything fancy. The rooms are kept up pretty nicely and never have any big problems.

Room tip: An alright place to stay for the night
Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank CmOiAkCeH
Reviewed 17 December 2019

My daughter granddaughter and I stayed 1 night as it's close to Sesame place. The bedding was awful, the bathroom was a joke ,everytime we flushed the toilet, had to fix it so it would stop running. Told the office about it and they said they where aware!!!Then you have the people next door that where fighting, that was a blast the language my 4 year old granddaughter had to listen to. Will never be back to the no tell motel.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank mypelagia
redroof0165, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Oxford Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2019

Our sincerest apologies. I have reviewed our Log of Events and noted your comments regarding the bathroom. First, that room should not have been rented as it was to be turned over for Maintenance. We had a major breakdown of communication. As to guests next door, creating a disturbance, regardless of where you stay, please contact the Front Desk at the time of disturbance....they will resolve that problem. Again, my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience.

Reviewed 13 November 2019 via mobile

The outside has a pretty Sketchy Look to it but my room was pretty Nice , especially for the price.

The drain in the shower wasn’t really working all that well but other then that it wasn’t a bad place to stay.

I’ve been to better and I’ve been to worse.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
redroof0165, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Oxford Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2019

NikkiV: Thank you for taking the time to record your thoughts about our Inn. I will share your comments with our team. I am not sure how "sketchy" defines the Inn. My team and I very proud of our Inn and make every effort to maintain and upkeep, to include renovation which will start soon. I hope, you will try us again in the near future, I am sure you will note the enhancements. Thank you again, Jerry