All reviews bucks county the club lounge across the street front desk sesame place burger king shuttle that runs shuttle service my son indoor pool nice size upon check staying at this hotel oxford valley mall free shuttle sesame street small children
Reviewed 15 January 2012

It was a great Christmas due to the front desk staff that helped me!!!!!!!!!! Michael S. and Yeni helped myself and girlfriend enjoy a otherwise horrible holiday. When all else seemed to go wrong, they made it one of the most enjoyable holidays ever!!!!!!!!!! I would recommend this hotel to everyone in the area!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Huge, most wonderful king size bed EVER.......................EVER!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Justin G
sheratonbucks, General Manager at Sheraton Bucks County Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2012

Dear Justin G,

Thank you for completing a review about your recent visit to the Sheraton Bucks County Hotel though trip advisor.

We are glad to learn that you found our staff friendly. I have shared your nice comments with Mike and Yeni and they were delighted to hear that you enjoyed their friendliness and excellent guest service which made your holiday a memorable experience.

Once again thank you for sharing your experience with the Trip advisor community. We are looking forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 5 January 2012

We stayed here recently to enjoy the Very Furry Christams at Sesame Place.
The hotel is right across the street from the park, and offers free shuttle service to / from the park every 30 minutes. This helped save the cost of parking ($26).
We were immediately upgraded to the club room service, which offered a spacious room, king size bed, flat screen tv, separate sitting area, and comfortable bath. All the usual amentities, and it included free breakfast for 2 adults and 2 children. Our cost was $99 per night! We asked for a crib (no charge) and it was brought to our room quickly. We then needed a blanket for baby and that too was available quickly. The staff there were always at the ready!
Customer service was outstanding. The front desk was very helpful and made sure that all of our information, room details and needs were met. The porter and shuttle driver were super friendly and the driver told us that if we wanted pick up or drop off to the park outside of the 30 minute schedued times, just call - and we did. The hotel itself offers an indoor heated pool and club service for guests that provides drinks, food and a lounge area separate from the common areas of the hotel. This was our first visit here and we will definitley be staying here whenever in the area.

Dear Steffie326,

We appreciate you sharing your experience at our hotel though trip advisor.

We are delighted you had a great experience during your first visit with us at the Sheraton Bucks County.

We are happy to hear you had found our staff very accommodating during your stay. I am glad our front desk was able to upgrade you to a club lounge room and you were able to experience the amenities on that floor.

We look forward to seeing you again during your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 3 January 2012

Decent hotel at a good price. Staff is all very helpful and friendly, especially Mike Stephan at the front desk. I stay at the Sheraton on a regular basis and he knows me by name, always greets me with a smile and a warm welcome back, and goes out of his way to make sure I'm well taken care of. The hotel itself could use some updating/refurbishing, but for the value, the great staff, and the extra attention provided by Mike, it works well for me and I'll be staying there again in 2012.

Room Tip: Internet connection doesn't work on the 9th floor - the Zenet internet provider says it's been an issue for a while.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business

Dear B B,

Thank you for taking the time to your post a review reagrding your stay at or hotel with the trip advisor community.

We are happy to hear you found Mike very helpful and friendly. I did share these comments with him, and he was delighted to be recognized for his guest service efforts.

We look forward to seeing you again during your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 1 January 2012

We went to Sesame Place and stayed at this Sheraton. The location was perfect for us - across the street from Sesame Place (it is a busy road so the hotel shuttle is great). The front desk person got us two connecting rooms and followed up to be sure we were happy with everything. The crib was in the room before we got the room, no waiting which is great as we were all tired. The rooms were clean and the decor updated. The bar was pleasant and so was the bartender. Breakfast was good and not overpriced. I really cannot think of anything I would improve. A very nice experience for our family.

Dear OldGreenwich,

Thank you for staying with us and we appreciate you taking the time to share you’re experience though trip advisor.

We are glad you find our hotel to be clean as well as perfect a location to stay while visiting sesame place. I am delighted you able to use our shuttle services to the park.

We appreciated your feedback about are staff. I agree are associates are pleasant and welcoming. Our team takes great pride in providing excellent service to our guest.

We look forward to you seeing you again and when you return to Langhorne area.

Best reagrds,

Reviewed 28 December 2011

We recently stayed to go to Sesame Place for Christmas and were very pleasantly suprised by the hotel, particularly considering the price. Our room was very nice, newly updated; lobby/bar/restaurant were all very nice. We hung out in the lobby by the fire a couple of times (once with drinks from the bar) because it was so pleasant.
Shuttle to Sesame Place was much appreciated. Mike helped us on several occassions (shuttle, at the front desk, in fitness area the next day, and even on the phone when I called to check on some missing earrings). Housekeeping was also very helpful in that regard, calling me back the day after Christmas with an update. Thank you!
We had fun in the pool and all was good, but that would be the one place I think they could do some updating.
The fitness center itself was nice, though, and you are free to take classes (yoga, etc.) as well. We appreciated the fruit and water in our room from the fitness manager.
Would definitely recommend either for families or for business people.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
sheratonbucks, General Manager at Sheraton Bucks County Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2011

Dear Ombudsman,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor.

We are happy to read that you found our staff to be so friendly and helpful, your room nice, and that you enjoyed our hotel.

We appreciate your feedback about your pool experience. We will be sure to share your experience and a comment with the maintenance team (in a constructive and educational manner) so we can make sure our pool has an updated look and feel.

Thank you again for allowing us to serve as your hosts. We look forward to your next visit.