Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$103
Expedia.comUS$103
PricelineUS$103
Hotels.comUS$103
TravelocityUS$103
FindHotelUS$103
All reviews bucks county across the street front desk sesame place burger king boston market my son indoor pool free breakfast spg families elmo
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 September 2021

I used my credit card to help a friend guarantee his room reservation (probably a mistake); as he just had his bank debit card. The night clerk, ran through an incorrect charge. I managed to catch it a few minutes later, as I have alerts installed on my phone. When I went down to the desk, the clerk said "it will be handled in the morning".
Today, the deposit charge was reversed, but--there's a charge of over $330. Calls to the hotel go unanswered, or when finally getting a manager, she coldly told me to "take it up with the person who got the room"!
I have spoken to the Marriott franchiser and to Marriott Bonvoy. I'm still awaiting an answer.
Word to the wise-- there are other Marriott Bonvoy establishments in the area. Just avoid this one.

Room tip: Don't book here
Date of stay: September 2021
Michael Deutsch, Owner at Sheraton Bucks County Langhorne, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2021

Good Morning Ewingguy,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I apologize once again for the challenge you're encountering. As several of our team members explained, the initial authorization would be for room and tax plus incidentals. That is why $408 was authorized when you used your card for your friend.

As you've also been made aware of, your friend did not provide a credit card for payment as yours was on the account. Our suggestion was to have your friend contact the hotel so we may switch out the credit cards or have your friend pay you back directly. There were no "hidden" fees on your account - the initial authorization covers the room charges and incidentals. When the final bill is settled, the difference between the actual charges and the authorization falls back onto your card.

Be well and thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed 25 August 2021

With its relativity to Sesame Place, I thought this hotel was the best option for our stay.

As soon as we got to the room we went to give our daughters showers, the towels in room were covered in hair shavings from a prior stay. No one seems to check the towels under the sink to see if they were dirty or not during room preparation. It was disgusting.

My card got charged for things we didn’t buy and reaching out for help to resolve the issue took 4 days and a call to the Marriott corporate line. Apparently “Karen” is supposed to help resolve charge issues but she is either the busiest woman in the world or has the most PTO I’ve ever seen.

As a bonvoy member this is by far the worst Marriott property i’ve ever stayed at. Save me the “we’re sorry for your experience” response. I’ll never be back and I’ll be speaking with corporate again.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Michael Deutsch, Owner at Sheraton Bucks County Langhorne, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2021

Good Afternoon Chris C -

Thanks for the posting and once again, our apologies for the inconvenience experienced with the charges. As I explained in my email to you August 24, it indeed was a charge that was to be sent to Marriott for using your points and was accidentally closed out to your credit card. I had that resolved within the hour once you sent me your email.

In regards to our team, all of us have been doing many more jobs than ever needed before in order to take care of all our guests. I apologize that she was unable to respond to your voicemail sooner and will ensure these requests become a priority.

Thank you for your feedback - safe travels.

Reviewed 23 August 2021 via mobile

This hotel was excellent for its close proximity to restaurants, shop and most importantly sesame place! Unfortunately that is the best thing about this hotel. There is no daily housekeeping service which was horrible! We have a toddler which obviously involved a lot of dirty diapers which we had to go all the way to the lobby to throw out. The large garbage room is locked on the 9th floor which is where our room was located. They also had horrible customer service. Our iron didn’t work and we needed towels and wash clothes. I had to call customer service 4 times throughout the day and still didn’t get a new iron until the next day. Thank goodness we weren’t in the room that much or else I’m sure I’d have a lot more complaints to share!

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Michael Deutsch, Owner at Sheraton Bucks County Langhorne, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2021

Good Afternoon Tough2282,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I'm glad our location checked all of the boxes to support the reason for your trip! I do apologize for the challenges you encountered with some of the changes we've had to implement this year. Out of extreme caution and safety, our team is not providing daily housekeeping service. We will certainly exchange used towels and replace amenities upon request. As for trash removal, any of our team members should have advised you to just place your trashcan outside your door and we would dispose of it for you. We have folks traveling floors throughout the day collecting trash several times per day. I'm glad our "garbage room" on the floor was locked as it is intended once again for safety and security.
I am very sorry for the lack of follow up we had in replacing your iron for you. We try to fulfill all guest requests within 15 minutes, and clearly we did not on this particular instance. Once again my apologies for this and appreciate knowing where we have opportunity to improve.
Thank you for your feedback and safe travels!

Reviewed 1 August 2021

Booked this hotel with a deal with Sesame Place because my husband and I didn’t want to rent a car and this was the closest hotel (6 min. Walk) to Sesame Place. The lobby is large…surprisingly I thought there would be a lot of “Sesame Place” paraphernalia in the lobby but it wasn’t. The lobby was quite business like. The check was fast, there was an issue with the days we booked but the manager at the front desk cleared things up. The room was clean and ready when we arrived. There is a restaurant on the premises which was convenient since it was a tornado watch the day we came. However as expected it is a bit on the pricey side. The Hotel is smack in the middle of other food choices including a Boston Market, Chick Filet, Pizza Yeah, Primo Hoagie, Burger King, and toco Bell. The Mexican Restaurant (Margaritas Mexican) across the street offers a different option other than fast food including a large array of drink options.
There was a small leak in the bathroom (from the room upstairs) when we called the front desk they responded immediately. We didn’t receive towels for the stay but when we called the front desk…they responded immediately.
The pool and fitness center is located on the lower lever. There were plenty of towels for the pool and the Hot Tub. The pool closes at 10 pm. There is no life guard on duty, and no life vests for the little ones so bring your own if you have one.
There is a corner panty on the lobby which offers snacks: salads, soda, water, and beer. The microwave and coffee machine is also located in the Corner Panty which my husband and I took full advantage of.
Overall we enjoyed our stay and would recommend it for families that would like to be closer to Sesame Place. Just a note, you can walk to Sesame Place but there aren’t any “real” sidewalks. You have to cross a busy high way. But at the corner (next to Taco Bell) there is a light that allow you to cross over. An Uber was $9 for a 2 min. Ride. Just an FYI. You can also see Sesame Place fireworks from the hotel. Many of the guests just stood in front of the hotel and watched the fireworks…which was perfect for us because we did not want to walk back to Sesame Place just to watch the fireworks.

Date of stay: July 2021

Good Afternoon tryit22,

Thank you so much for writing about your experience with us and how much you enjoyed everything! I'm very glad our team was quick in responding to the leak and the towel request, they are all working extremely hard and I'm glad they are recognized for that!

Thanks again for staying with us and hope to have you with us again when in the area... Be well and stay safe!

Reviewed 26 July 2021

Wr actually had to stay here on accident because we were too tired to drive back to Maryland after a little family daycation at sesame and I am so glad we did. Hotel is clean and the staff was helpful and friendly! Definitely will be booking again next time we are in the area. Our new go to hotel in PA!

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Nekayah Williams, Owner at Sheraton Bucks County Langhorne, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2021

Thank you so much for your detail feedback. I'm glad we could accommodate you and your family while in PA! See you next time..