“Eat there weekly because it is so good!”
Review of Bravo pizza

Bravo pizza
Ranked #42 of 127 Restaurants in Lansdale
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 26 March 2015

Many pizzerias and Italian restaurants have gone down by substituting quality for price.

Bravos uses nothing but the freshest ingredients, freshly made everyday delights, multiple variations of pizza choices and incredible subs, Stromboli, calzone and dinner entrees. Family owned and run! Great people who take pride in their work!

1  Thank Pogmobuss

Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

The people that own he place work here, they are very, very nice. This is my second time here, and both times I had a good experience. The food is good and has a homemade feel.
Both times I was just passing thru, so it's not a place I would good out of my way for, but quite nice for a slice or two.

1  Thank Ironmon2
Reviewed 25 November 2013

My son has been coming to Bravo for Pizza Monday for many years. Bravo is family run, clean and has a wide menu,all delicious !
This is our local go to for pizza and great service.

1  Thank 159madison