“Excellent Pasta!”

Add it.
Main Street Pizzeria & Grille
Ranked #37 of 130 Restaurants in Lansdale
Reviewed 20 June 2016

I'm always a little iffy on ordering pasta dishes from a pizzeria, mainly because 1 of 3 things. 1. The pasta is under cooked. 2. The sauce is usually bland. 3. Never enough meat depending on the dish. Main Street, however, didn't fail ANY of these three! Everything was perfect! I will definitely be ordering from them again in the future!

Reviewed 16 June 2016

If you ever need a quick dependable Italian food fix with reasonable prices this is the place. Pros - large menu, good service, clean, friendly. The catering is fabulous and very reasonably priced. When we have a large crowd we order a few of their dishes like meatballs, baked Ziti and pulled pork, rolls included. My only con, and I hate to give one but, the pizza could be better.

Reviewed 5 March 2016

Good place for italian food in downtown Lansdale. Atmostphere is different depending on where you are seated. In the back room it is very pretty and a nice evening out atmosphere. Up front there are too many tvs going and it is more a pizza shop atmosphere. Food is good and plenty of it for the price.

Reviewed 13 July 2015 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in for dinner on a first Friday and they had a good dinner service going.
We ordered sandwiches and salads. Dinner rolls were brought to the table and much to our surprise they served us pre dinner rolls with cinnamon butter. Very odd.
When we ordered our sandwiches we weren't informed by the menu or by our server that the items we ordered didn't come with fries or chips. If ten dollars is being charged for a buffalo chicken cheese steak I would think some fries could be tossed in the basket or at least a handful of chips. Why didn't the menu say it was literally just the sandwich and nothing else.

The last issue we came across is the tomato's. Why were they small and barely ripened? This time of year the market is flooding with beautiful red local tomatoes and they served gas ripened junk.

Reviewed 13 February 2015

I have had Sicilian pizzas through out the country and this is consistently one of the best. Dough tasty , risen correctly and cooked thoroughly. Tasty sauce and the right amount of cheese. Put it together with a nice atmosphere and great service and you have an excellent Dine In, Take Out or even elivery experience.