“Great pizza and beer place”

Via Marconi Pizza Pub
Ranked #16 of 127 Restaurants in Lansdale
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 11 August 2016

Although there are some Italian dishes on the menu, what this place does best is beer, sandwiches, wings and pizza. No fine dining here. If that's what you are looking for you will like this place. There is an extensive craft beer selection and they have no problem giving you free samples to find the one you really want. On nice days, they open up the outdoor patio and seating area which can be fun. This is also a great place to watch a sporting event and hang out with the locals. There must be around 20-25 flat screens in this place with multiple sporting events always playing. Nothing negative to say here which could explain the popularity of the place. Expect to wait for a table during prime dinner times on weekends and holidays. Happy Hour is a good time to come from 4-6PM on weeknights. If you sit at the bar or high tables in the bar area you get discount on domestic drafts and $1 pizza slices and $0.45 wings. The wings are really good. I like the medium sauce which is plenty hot enough.

Reviewed 30 July 2016

Large casual sports bar setting with both indoor & outdoor seating. Always good food, more than sufficient serving sizes & good wait staff.

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Came here because we want to eat pizza type food before grocery shopping. This place was very busy but we had no wait. Got the wings which were a little too done but that's how I like them. They were dripping BBQ sauce which was very good. Daughter and I got BBQ bacon cheese burger. I couldn't bite into it like a normal burger cause it was so big. The stromboli we got smell great and had good dipping sauce. This was a great stop and would recommend it to anyone looking for pub food.

Reviewed 17 July 2016

We went back for a second time and just like the first time the food was horrible and the service stank. We thought that may be the first time that we were there they just could of had a bad night. But nothing has changed. My wife ordered a Black and Blue burger from their "Famous Hamburger's" choice on the menu. The burger was a frozen piece of something with no taste and hardly any Blue cheese. The sweet potato fries where cold and disgusting. My veal parmigan sandwich was just ok, nothing to wright home about, but again it was a frozen piece of something that was breaded. We sat outside and as before our waitress was not that great. We will most likely never come back to this dump again.

1  Thank Brian W
Reviewed 30 June 2016

My wife and I stopped here for a quick and late lunch on a long trip. The staff was very friendly, the menu had many choices. I had the Hot Ham and Cheese Sandwich and my wife the Grilled Chicken Sandwich. Each was too much to eat for one normal person! Very fresh and very good! Our server Kelsey was great!