“Outstanding Meal!”

Chef Dato's Table
Ranked #1 of 70 Restaurants in Latrobe
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Chef Dato's new restaurant "Chef Dato's Table" is now open. Chef Dato's offers unpretentious, upscale dining with exceptional food and service.
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

I don’t come to Chef Dato’s Table often, but when I do it always seems to impress me! They have amazing food, outstanding service, and a great atmosphere. I would definitely recommend people here and I’ll be sure to return again!

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

This is my fiance and I's second time and it gets better and better. The hostess is just delightful! She really took her time with us from the beginning with making sure we were in a warm section of the restraunt because it's so cold to showing us the menu from last year's wild game night. She also went into detail with the selections for the wild game menu. Definitely very personable and amazing food! Not your typically fast paced calleuous restraunt. We will be back a lot!

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed excellent food, hospitality and beverages. The personal attentiveness of Chef Elizabeth, Debbie our waitress and owner Kara made our visit such a delight! We look forward to enjoying this gem again soon.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

It's our first anniversary and New Years Eve and the place was quite busy when we got here 1/2 hour before our reservation. Regardless we were seated quickly with a great waitress. The food was great, the portions were large and the sticky toffee cake is AMAZING!
Im very glad I made reservations to celebrate our first anniversary here.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

There was 9 of us that came here for new years eve dinner......the food was amazing, ribeye steak melts in your mouth, the parmesan crusted mahi mahi is so good.....I had the seafood padoromo which is awesome also....service is very good, a romantic and quiet setting....I would recommend this place to anyone to try....