“Good lunch”
Review of Friendly's

Friendly's
Ranked #4 of 7 Dessert in Lebanon
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Busted Friendlys after a shopping trip. Was a very good lunch. Just a hamburger and French fries, but it was very good. Fast service. Then we got the candy cane brownie sundae. It was awesome.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

This is a mediocre place to eat. The quality of food is low. They should stay with selling ice cream and forget selling cooked food.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Okay, we haven't been to this Friendly's in probably a couple years... and the last time we came it was not the most pleasant of experiences. BUT... I had to update my review because we went last night (family group of 8) and we had STELLAR service... GREAT speed in receiving our order... and DELICIOUS food all around!! Totally surprised us in a VERY GOOD way- especially since our past history with this particular Friendly's hasn't been that, well- friendly! (couldn't resist!)

But based on our experience here last night- whatever changes they've made... whether it's in management, cooks, servers, or EVERYTHING- we sure hope they keep up the fabulous work!! :-)

Reviewed 17 August 2017

If you want a robust breakfast, try the eggs-bacon-pancakes combo. We stopped by one weekend and left comfortably stuffed. Pancakes were light and fluffy. Service was prompt and the servers were courteous. Too bad we were early for ice cream!

Reviewed 27 July 2017

I had my suspicions about having breakfast here. I have been here for breakfast many times. The omelets are good and the breakfast potatoes are tasty. Service is quick enough.

I can't vouch for lunch or dinner. As for breakfast, it is good and simple.

Been to Friendly's? Share your experiences!