“Good Valvue for your money”
Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Ranked #38 of 126 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 25 February 2016 via mobile

They have a big variety of food to choose from, excellent choices from Pot Roast, baked and fried chicken, lots of vegetables, salad and soups. For dessert they have various cakes and pies & cookies. I never left Hungary or disappointed

Reviewed 7 January 2016

yesterday went for lunch at 11 am.To our surprise there was a very foul odor in the back of the restaurant. so we moved to the lower part.We told the waitress that it smelled like sewer was leaking fumes, well shortly after they came and dumped bleach down the drain under the salad bar.The food was not hot. Needless to say we got up to leave and went to the bathroom only to find the toilets wern't flushing what a mess.It was a waste of thirty one dollars

1  Thank Sandra T
Reviewed 21 December 2015

Really like this place, staff is friendly, the food is good with a lot of healthy selections. There are some great items. London broil , baked chicken, sliced ham, fresh vegetables, and lots hf healthy salad .

Reviewed 11 December 2015

We decided to stop somewhere new on our way home, and we chose Golden Corral. My son likes to eat at buffets, so we are always trying to find a different place to eat. The food was excellent, the selection was fantastic, and the silverware was clean, unlike another buffet I reviewed. Our server was friendly and helpful, and they offered us a free bag of rolls to take home. I am not sure why. The best part was the chocolate fountain! I only wish that they had a better variety of items to dip in the chocolate.

Reviewed 10 December 2015

I have been to three different restaurants of yours, this was by far gross in the food department
My second visit was worse one week later
Customer service was great so I didn't have anything to say about the server each time front desk no problem but this place is a trifecta team work example of the back of the house makes everyone else look poorly. It is inevitable !

Been to Golden Corral? Share your experiences!