“Great Lunch Menu!”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #13 of 126 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Had a half steak, bacon, and cheddar sandwich and a caesar salad and my hubby had a simple steak and potato plate with the smoked sausage and cheddar app to begin with. Everything was hot, fresh, and delicious! We love going on for a nice lunch together when we are kidless:)

Reviewed 2 January 2017

Sunday lunch with the family. There were 9 of us for lunch. I had Flo's Filet. I have learned to not let them put the rub on it. The dry rub is a bit spicy to my taste but the filet is great as is. The staff was able to handle our large group which included two children. Good atmosphere. The carpets keep the noise and echo to a reasonable level.
We will go back.

1  Thank edwarda529
Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

Went there for anniversary dinner expecting a great special occasion dinner. Had ribs and stakes there once before and they were very good. This time decided to have the seafood. My wife had lobster and filet mignon and I had the crabcake and filet mignon. The lobster was under cooked and not good and the "lump" crabcake was mostly filler. However, the filet mignons were fantastic! But the seafood was a big expensive disappointment! Also had a new server and apparently they don't do much training. She couldn't tell us how big the lobster tails were and she apparently didn't realize that salad came with the meal. When I realized that she didn't ask what salad dressing we wanted, I had to ask for the salad when she returned. I asked for potato with just butter and she brought it with cheese. But she was very pleasant and apologised. I don't think it was her fault. I think it was poor training. The restaurant has a wonderful atmosphere and it is very easy to talk with very little background noise. I would return but only have meat. It is wonderful! I guess I should know better than to order seafood at a steakhouse!

Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

This is a good restaurant. I suggest ordering one of the steak specials. It is a full course dinner and includes dessert.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Had great steak burger, garlic Parmesan fries and a Yuengling brew. All was great, burger was done to perfection, not a fast-food burger. Service was great, not our first meal there and it will not our last.