“Lots of choices of beer”

Snitz Creek Brewery
Ranked #5 of 126 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Reviewed 18 January 2017

I normally stop here for just a drink. Try some of the new brews. I normally only get appetizers (love the fried pickles)! The food always looks and smells good. There is always a nice group of people here and the bartenders are always nice. This is a nice place to hang out.

Reviewed 7 January 2017

I live just 20 minutes away but never noticed this wonderful establishment. I was looking for somewhere different to eat. I came upon this place from Tripadvisor. (This restaurant really deserves to be rated higher on the Tripadvisor scale.) The options were plentiful. My date and I shared a Fish Fry plate & the Sausage and honey dish. Both were exquisite. We tried the beer sampling. Now, I am not a beer drinker. I had a sweet Reisling which was lovely. I did try the samples of beer and found the Brown Trout Stout very nice. I will definitely go back. The Turkey Burger definitely intrigues me. Thank you Matt for being a wonderful server and bartender and seemingly taking care of everything. This is not a bar. This was an experience that the whole family could enjoy. I hope to share with as many of my family and friends.

Reviewed 25 December 2016 via mobile

The opera fudge stout was nice and cold and delicious. Not an overpowering chocolate flavor. The grilled cheese Jenny had a cranberry compote. Loved it and plan to go back. Friendly, knowlegeable staff. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

A nice selection of different beer styles, very tasty burgers, and friendly, approachable employees. I would definitely come back.

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

Dad, Brother and I went to beerfest instead of spending outrageous money we sat down at Snitz Creek and had our own beer tasting it was mighty fine. Peanut Butter Beer, Jesus Beer, Watermelon Beer all good.