“Excellent food, warm ambiance, great service!”

Foundry Craft Grillery
Reserve with OpenTable
Foundry Craft Grillery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 126 Restaurants in Lebanon
Price range: US$6 - US$39
Description: Foundry is deeply rooted in the timeless traditions of gathering family and friends together around the table to share in the simple pleasures of a well crafted meal. We are passionate about fresh, rustic, wholesome food that is cooked to perfection over an open flame, bringing out the uniqueness of each ingredient. Foundry also offers several unique spaces for private events. For information on special events at Foundry and the Worrilow Room, our full service event venue, visit our website.
Reviewed 13 January 2016

My wife and I both had burgers which were excellent. The ambiance was warm and inviting and Lori, our server, was both attentive and very personable. Jeff, the manager, stopped by to see how we were enjoying the experience and he was extremely pleasant and personable as well. We could not have asked for a better lunch and eating experience and look forward to going back many more times.

Reviewed 2 January 2016

Very disappointed in the menu for New Years Eve.......It was not stated on the web site that a 3 course meal was all that was being served nor did anyone at the restaurant comment on this when I called and asked if the Foundry was still having happy hour on New Years Eve. This was especially embarrassing when I had made arrangements for a large group to stop by after work for some cocktails and lite fare. Seriously...we could not even get a wood fire grill pizza at 4pm New Years Eve.!!!!! What makes New years Eve different from any other day..? Very poor planning.!!!!! We like the food and atmosphere and could not stop telling others , BUT this experience left me with a BAD TASTE IN MY MOUTH........................

1  Thank BinkJan
Reviewed 30 December 2015

We stopped in, with reservations about what to expect. The area has little to be desired in the food area. WE were blown away by every thing. The atmosphere was awesome, food was spot on, there was so much variety that we tried 3 small plates so we could cover a wide range of there abilities and we were blown away. Our server was the best, we drilled her with questions about the food the location she had an answer. She knew her food so did the cook, enjoyed the fact you could see your food being prepared. Was also happy that I could pop in without reservations and a tie.

Reviewed 25 December 2015 via mobile

Heard some good some bad, so I tried it. Very good food, we had pizza, burger and Bourbon glazed smoked pork chops. All was delicious. one cocktail SHIRLENE’S MAPLE BOURBON SOUR, also amazing. definitely coming back. One hiccup, server was slow and food was about 35min. Once ordered. There was 3 other tables with two servers. don't come in a hurry.

Reviewed 17 December 2015

Oh my, what a disappointment. The restaurant and bar areas are lovely but it was downhill from there. As for the food.....at our table 3 people complimented their meal, 4 said it was just okay and two people found their meal inedible. The service varied between indifferent and impatient. Drink orders were incorrect, food served to the wrong people and not once was an apology made. The checks were redone 3 times due to errors and they still were not accurate. I really want to support local businesses but sadly I will not be returning to this restaurant.

1  Thank 2TravelingArtists
Jeff H, Manager at Foundry Craft Grillery, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2015

I want to first offer my apologies for you having what you consider a disappointing experience at our establishment. As a manager at The foundry Craft Grillery I hold the guest experience in the highest regard and find it very disappointing to read a review like the one you have posted. I would have liked to been told when you were still in the establishment so as a manger I could have done something to rectify the situation and possibly have left you with a better outcome to your experience then what you explained in your review. I find it disturbing to hear that two people at your table actually considered their meals inedible, to me this is something that should have been brought to your servers attention immediately, again, so the situation could have been address at that time. I offer my sincerest apologies and invite you back to give us a second chance. If you do take me up on my offer please ask to speak to me at your arrival so I may compensate you for the negative experience you had. I appreciate the honest feedback. Thank you!