“Lunch & Dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Had open face steak for lunch taste was OK
But thin slice beef not a steak like rig eye
Was some what disappointed,
Also went there on clam night ordered 2 dozen clams when the came out they were the size my thumb You can eat 5 dozen at that size
Clam night was a total disappointment never again

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went for a late lunch. The food was good and inexpensive. I had Cheeseburger and French Fries and my husband had veal parm. both were very good. If we are in the area again, I would go back again.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Typical pizza pub. Pizza was good. Eggplant parmigiana was ok. Service was good. Nice beer selection. House wine was good. Overall, inexpensive and pretty good.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

We had dinner here one evening while in the area on business. Large seating area for dinning. Linda was our waitress and she took good care of us. They happened to have clams on special this Tuesday night. Were so good I ordered them 2 times...before my meal came. Then my meal came and it was really good as well. Was their Veal Scampi with angel hair pasta entree. The parking is so-so, but that don't matter, the food for us was good. There is also a full bar area and a good selection to go with it. Super easy to get to, can't miss this place. Prices were fare, portions were large. Great value, I will definitlye go back when I'm in this area again. I recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

So, our family tradition while camping is set up, the go out for one restaurant meal. This year, we decided on Sapore. The menu is pretty decent with the standard Italian fare and they even have Pierogies! The portions are huge and their Alfredo sauce is fantastic! Great place if you have the hungries!!!