US$99
Country Inn
Mahoning Inn(Lehighton)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$220
Inn at Jim Thorpe(Jim Thorpe)(Great Value!)
US$179
Penn Terrace Motel(Beaver Meadows)
US$54
US$85
Agoda.com
US$89
ComfortInn
US$85
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$71
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

All reviewsjim thorpefront deskcomplimentary breakfastpa turnpikegreat hotelpool and hot tubwould stay here againvery clean hotelbreakfast stafffamily weddinghotel staffthe breakfast areacomfortable roomwould highly recommend this hotelpleasant staypenns peakski trip
Reviewed 23 August 2015

The Weissport Hampton is ideally located for all activities in the Jim Thorpe and Lehighton area, including hiking, biking, restaurants, etc. Beautiful hotel with modern décor and furnishings and great free breakfast; the parking lot was well lit and secure which made us much at ease with our bicycles left mounted on the car overnight. Enjoyed the indoor pool and whirlpool tub.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank David F
Reviewed 19 August 2015

Very nice Hampton Inn with comfortable beds, large refrigerators and microwaves in the rooms, complete hot breakfast and a nice meeting room. This hotel is not large but still has 2 elevators, which is very helpful.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 August 2015

The staff at this Hampton is one of the best I've experienced in the Hampton brand. I've stayed at Hilton across the world and Hampton in the USA and find that this staff at this hotel is definitely focused on making the guests' stay as pleasant and comfortable as they can. I would highly recommend this Hampton on the staff alone but the hotel is also very clean and quiet.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnLehighton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lehighton (Jim Thorpe Area), responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2015

Wow what a wonderful review! My staff and I appreciate you taking the time to send us your amazing comments. We are elated you loved the cleanliness of our hotel and our dedication for exceeding guest expectations. I am so proud to have such a wonderful team at our property. We will see you again very soon!

Reviewed 10 August 2015

Easy access to the turnpike and easy to find. Friendly staff at reception and at the breakfast in the morning. My only complaint was they were out of plastic knives for breakfast. The room was nice and clean. The airconditioning/ heating worked well and fast. It all made for a wonderful stay at Hampton Inn, Lehighton, PA

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for posting such a great review! My staff and I are so happy you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to Jim Thorpe!

Reviewed 10 August 2015

My fiancé and I stayed here for 2 nights as part of a wedding party that had a block of rooms reserved. On Saturday morning of our visit I set aside my bag to take to the bridal suite and $60 cash that I was planning on using to tip the hair and make up artists that afternoon. My fiancé said he was planning on skipping breakfast so I didn’t think twice about leaving the cash out. I went down to meet the rest of the bridal party for breakfast and 10 minutes later my fiancé showed up in the lobby having changed his mind about eating. We were in the lobby about 45 minutes and then returned to our room so I could grab my things to head to the bridal suite with the other bridesmaids.

Upon returning, our bed had been made and anything we had left on the bed had been laid on the floor, moved around, and shoved into piles. I noticed my money was no longer on the bed and I went through the bed sheets as well all of my bags I had brought. I had my fiancé check his things as well in case the money had been moved with our other items. We checked each drawer in case it had been been set aside by housekeeping. When we were unable to find it we attempted to contact the front desk to see if housekeeping had moved it or seen it. After no one picked up the phone, we went down to the front desk to speak with the attendant. We waited about 5 minutes for someone to show up and we explained the whole situation. We were concerned the money had been moved or mistaken as a tip. She attempted to call housekeeping with no luck and left to find the housekeeper that had cleaned our room.

She finally returned about 15 minutes later with the housekeeper. At this point about 10 guests had gathered in line behind us for assistance, including the bride and her mother. No other employees were able to run the front desk. The attendant told me (and the 10 or so guests nearby) she spoke to the housekeeper and she had not even seen the money, let alone moved it or mistaken it for a tip. The housekeeper (we think her name was Marla or something similar) confirmed what the front desk attendant had just said about her statement. Both the attendant and the housekeeper seemed like they wanted to make the situation as uncomfortable as possible for us so we would go away. The attendant spoke to me like I was a child and suggested I check my pants pockets - I had only worn pocketless yoga pants and dresses since our check-in the night before, and had not left the hotel. We apologized and thanked them and for checking and tried to be as polite as possible despite how awkward, embarrassing, and public this had become.

We were both completely humiliated about the whole situation and went back to the room and went over it multiple times with a fine-toothed comb and found nothing. We called the front desk and asked to let us know if the money turned up anywhere.

We shook out every single item of clothing we brought and checked every pocket. I am 100% positive that the money was left on the unmade bed. After the 5th or 6th time we went through the room we were past being embarrassed and we were just angry.

We were both traveling with expensive work equipment because we both work after hours and we felt completely violated and unsafe by this entire encounter. We didn’t want to leave anything in the room and packed our car as soon as possible Sunday morning to not risk leaving anything unattended while the housekeepers returned during breakfast.

The whole incident put a bad taste in our mouth the entire day of the wedding when we should have been solely focused on celebrating. It should have never happened in the first place let alone the attendant taking the housekeeper’s word over guests. The treatment was also incredibly disappointing for a hotel that is providing a service for such a large group of people.

We spent $300 ($360 with the missing money) to feel unsafe, be treated horribly, and basically be accused of being morons and liars. On top of that, both of our keycards were de-programmed at some point on Saturday night and we were locked out and forced to go to the front desk for new cards at 2am when we were completely exhausted from the wedding. No one in the bridal party had that issue either.

This was the first time we've ever been in a situation like this. This was by far our worst hotel experience ever.

Room Tip: Don't leave anything of value in your room
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
HamptonInnLehighton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lehighton (Jim Thorpe Area), responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2015

Thank you for taking the time to post a review from your stay. I sincerely apologize for the stay you had. I want you to know hotel security is always top of mind at this hotel and these type of situations do not happen at our hotel. I have left you a voicemail message to discuss this further. Please contact me as ASAP.