All reviewsjim thorpefront deskcomplimentary breakfastpa turnpikepool and hot tubawesome hotelroom was cleanwould stay here againbreakfast staffgreat place to stayfamily weddinghotel staffthe breakfast areawould highly recommend this hotelpleasant stayfresh fruitwaffle maker
Reviewed 16 July 2018

...here at this Hampton. Close to the PA Turnpike as well as the little town of Jim Thorpe. Friendly staff and nice breakfast. Great pool to relax as well as a hot tub. Convenient to many things in this area for business or leisure. Good value.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
HamptonInnLehighton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lehighton (Jim Thorpe Area), responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Thank you for sharing your comments from your stay. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to having you back with us again.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

We stayed here last weekend during my son's soccer tournament in Kunkletown. I booked two connecting rooms based on positive reviews. We are glad we stayed here. It's clean, modern and convenient. Staff was helpful and friendly. I would definitely stay here again if in the area in the future.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for posting such a wonderful review from your stay with us. We are so happy we were able to get you connecting rooms and make your stay more enjoyable. We look forward to having you back with us again.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

This Hampton Inn is one of the best I’ve stayed at recently. The front desk staff was friendly and very helpful. Room was clean and plenty of parking. Breakfast was fresh. I’ll definitely return in the future.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your travels to the Jim Thorpe area. We are so pleased that you loved our hotel. We look forward to having you back with us again.

Reviewed 2 July 2018

A personal note from management was waiting for me when I checked in. I stay here when on business. They take the time to let me know they remember me. I also received two bottles of water--appreciated! Nice, clean space. Lovely staff. Nice free breakfast. Fresh cookies in the afternoons.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the elevators
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Mobilmima
HamptonInnLehighton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lehighton (Jim Thorpe Area), responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your business travel. We are so pleased that you loved our amenities and enjoying our clean and friendly atmosphere. We look forward to having you back with us again.

Reviewed 30 June 2018

We came to stay for a concert. Nothing better than warm cookies and popcorn Room very comfortable. Hotel staff very friendly and accommodating Danielle at front desk very happy to see us. Breakfast just right to start the day

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so very much for making our hotel your home while you visited Penn's Peak. I am so happy to hear that Danielle made your stay a memorable one. We look forward to having you back with us again very soon.